• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

United States FT: extra series 1-5 & WA cards LF: series 1-5, WA cards

kookey

Intergalactic Traveler
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (200) +
Hello! I have some extra cards I want to offload and possibly get some wishlist characters in exchange. I’m pretty open for trade so even if it’s not listed as something I’m looking for, leave me an offer. Mostly just want to get rid of some these dupes I have.

Update 4/26/22: I’ve gotten a few Welcome Amiibo cards that I would like to trade for the 2-3 WA cards I’ve been dying to get. WA Cards are EUR version

Would prefer NA trade only, as I’m in the US. Will ship standard US mail envelop and plastic slip so it’s protected.

Last edited:
I would like ione, i have wade in boxes today :) lmk if that works for you.

Hi! I’m interested in Cherry, Kitty, Kid Cat & Lolly
I have Lionel, Annalisa, Roald, Coco or Hans?

Last edited:
Hi I have 435 tiansheng , 436 shino, 438 petri, 442 zoe and 448 faith. Interested in 161 teddy, 275 hamlet, 318 stitches, and 354 walt, and 395 cally. Lmk if you need them

Hello I have 274 Flora, 289 Boomer, and 297 Apollo I was wanting to trade for 020 Curt, 037 Kabuki, and 318 Stitches if they havent already been traded!

Back