• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Frying Pan *paying well*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodokana

Bells
Red Christmas Stocking
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Matryoshka Doll
Jingloid
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (555) +
Name your price in igb or tbt. I can also offer hybrids or some rv items (please state what item(s) you are looking for)

***I could offer around 50-60 tbt***

Last edited:
Do you mean deep sea floor? The one from the Museum?

I can sell you the water floor! Does 40 tbt sound ok to you?

I might not be on for much longer today, so if you get this later just vm and I'll get back to you. :)

Last edited:
I can get you the frying pan for free.

DISCLAIMER:
I hack my game using Cubic Ninja and Homebrew. This will in no way mess up your game. I just wanted to say this because some people are not ok with hacking. I do not sell the Welcome Amiibo RV or Sanrio RV items, unless they are sold in Harvey's shop or elsewhere. I feel selling items from these RVs only harms Nintendo, only because I do not own the cards, and taking things Nintendo would charge money for is not ok to me. I can sell Mini-Game Achievement items, Celeste's RV stuff, Region exclusive items, and things found in all other stores in-game. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back