Friends on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spends

Bells
Switch
2389-0499-4781
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there are that many on the forum who play, and if I'm already friends with any of you? :)

If you don't mind sharing, what are your in game names?

My ig name is Karms :)

Mod note: please use the official Pocket Camp ID Sharing Thread for this.

Hi, I play but we are sadly not friends yet 🙂. IGN is Roxy (no imagination 😂)

I think I might have some people on friends list from here. A lot of people have sadly stopped playing. I don’t play as much but on most days 😊

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there are that many on the forum who play, and if I'm already friends with any of you? :)

If you don't mind sharing, what are your in game names?

My ig name is Karms :)
Hello Spends and Roxxy,

I played quite regularly for three years until the upgrade on 11/19. 😢 My phone was only two weeks old and I thought it would run the new version of PC, but I was wrong.

I don't believe you were on my friends list, but I may have encountered Roxxy. My name was "Holly." (see avatar)

Hello Spends and Roxxy,

I played quite regularly for three years until the upgrade on 11/19. 😢 My phone was only two weeks old and I thought it would run the new version of PC, but I was wrong.

I don't believe you were on my friends list, but I may have encountered Roxxy. My name was "Holly." (see avatar)
I am sorry you are not able to play anymore 😪 Think I definitely saw you around in game 🙂 if you are able to play again I would love to add you as a friend 😊

H! I’ve been playing for two years now! My in game name is the same as my username here!

Hi Roxxy and Korichi!
Thank you for your responses! I hope to soon be able to afford a phone or maybe an upgrade to the one I have that will enable me to resume tha game. It had become a bigger part of my life than I realized, especially during this year with the pandemic and other disturbing events. Take care!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back