• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Friends needed!

Lyyyric__

Bells
I got back into playing since I have COVID and nothing else to do and can't afford the switch for the new game :/ if anyone still plays add me and come visit and I can come visit you :)
Lyric from Anderson

I'll come and hang out with you👍 I would also love some friends! I'm just about to start a town in WW. I haven't played in a long while, so it's going to be fun to re visit! I'll let you know when my town is up, and then give you my friend code. I really hope you get better soon! Take care of yourself and relax😊💕

I'll come and hang out with you👍 I would also love some friends! I'm just about to start a town in WW. I haven't played in a long while, so it's going to be fun to re visit! I'll let you know when my town is up, and then give you my friend code. I really hope you get better soon! Take care of yourself and relax😊💕
Definitely please let me know! Thank you so much 💓

I just bought a NDSL (in coral pink), so I can start playing Wild World again. My 3DS broke and have been unable to afford a new one, so I decided to get a NDSL first owo
Once I receive it in the mail I'll get on Wild World and give you my friend code! I've also been sick the past week (with COVID), so hopefully you get better soon! Take it easy :3

Back