• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Selling Freya the snooty wolf in boxes

Oh gosh, I only have 1 mil to offer at current but uhhh, I have a crown too I can give away or something oh gosh, want freya so bad ahah!

Freya is one of my dreamies! *vibrates* its my own fault if I can't get her though, should save more bells...

Well, by the looks of it, it seems no one else is going to offer... I'm just trying to get a good spot for a villager to move in and once I do that, I'll check to see if anyone else has offered o:

More bells works as well I guess :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah! I should add that I've had Freya for a long time so her house isn't in the best condition and she's wearing a not so fabulous shirt! I should have mentioned this earlier! If this doesn't bother you, then feel free to continue with your offers!

Last edited:
4.5 million and 4 Pink Roses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah! I should add that I've had Freya for a long time so her house isn't in the best condition and she's wearing a not so fabulous shirt! I should have mentioned this earlier! If this doesn't bother you, then feel free to continue with your offers!

How bad is it?

Last edited:
Well, the only thing that bothers me is that she has a kiddie bed dead in the center of the room... And she's wearing the U R here shirt...

Back