• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Freya the pink wolf is moving out~ Not looking for much in return :P

Sakuranbo

Seashore Crossing
Bells
Feedback
100% (134) +
Freyas one of my favs but her house is in a bad spot :(

She's mostly original, but I gave her some extra decor I thought would look cute in her house XD
Also, she's moving out in 3 days, but I'd be happy to time travel if needed.

I'm looking for these items, but it's not really necessary. If she's one of your dreamies just let me know and she's all yours :)

Dresses+shoes from Callie+Marie RV,
Pink wood floor from Lottie's RV
Isabelle's shirt/sweater
Stuff from rover's RV
Any Sanrio stuff besides hello kitty

Last edited:
I can offer Sanrio stuff! I have the My Melody floor, and I can get you any of the furniture. Just name the sets you'd like :) It's mixed between two of my accounts, however, so it may take a bit for me to get them together. Freya's one of my favs!

I'd love to trade for both the floor and the wall if possible, but if not it's fine :) when would you like to pick her up?

I can pick her up in a couple minutes!! I can get you some of the furniture too, if you want :)

Aw that would be sweet! :D I'm thankful for any, they're all so cute lol. Alright, gonna time travel n add you in a minute

Thank youu >_<
Edit: gates are open~ just stop by whenever you're ready :)

Last edited:
Back