• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Free Tokonomas!

Sarah

Bells
ど
Silver Mailbox
5 Envelopes
Cake
So lately I've been noticing people selling this Japanese only DLC for tons of bells!
I, personally think this is unfair because you can order them for only like 2,800 bells in your catalog! Which is why I'm giving them away for free! ^_^
Please just post here if you would like one, and I will try and drop it off ASAP! =D
<big>
NOTE: Due to having so many orders, it will take at least a couple days to get everyone their Tokonoma, so please be patient. =)</big>

Here is a picture:

item_03.jpg

Thanks, Sarah! :D

People who would like a Tokonoma:

xYoh
ryudo_dragoon
darobotkid
bud
XArceus
TravisTouchdown
Tom.Nook
royal 9999
Carm94
jordynlivesinfuntown
TheSilverSkeeter
djman900
smasher
Majora
Laeric
JasonBurrows
Nilefire
Tyeforce
Rene
Aceilikecookies
thekillingdog
zipper.t
Piranha325
Dark
Ray_lofstad
bananaoracle
laneybaney921
solarshadow
Richierich
Crenor402
Knightlordco
crakgenius
spector1
kiley-of-leafvill
mohawkien
eoin
akmaruman09
Jarrrad
cornymikey
danny330
LegoPirate
xeladude
linkvscross3rs
omigoshjen

People who have received a Tokonoma:

xYoh
cornymikey
Ray_lofstad
Laeric
Jarrad
Richierich
thekillingdog

TheSilverSkeeter said:
I'll buy one for 10k
But they're free... :O

And everyone, I'll add you to the list, and we can arrange a time for you to pick it up. ^_^

[Bump!] Still giving away Tokonomas for free! =D

I cannot get out to other towns, so I am willing to pay for delivery to my town, I would like 4 of them for 11.200 Bells, 2.800 Bells each.

Back