• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling free stuff! ♪

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess 1 or 2, but however many you'd like to give would be fine, thanks so much! Should I just add your FC?

could I have the hero's clothes, a few pears, like 3, a few peaches,and the security tee. I hope I am not asking for too much!

could I have the hero's clothes, a few pears, like 3, a few peaches,and the security tee. I hope I am not asking for too much!

hi there! im not sure if i can get you the hero's clothes since it isn't a re-orderable but i can check my storage if i have any left. i can probably get you the other items though. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back