Giveaway Free Halloween items and other rare things

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I have a bunch of stuff laid out by my train station. Whoever would like to visit and take some is welcome to come over. Please take as many items as you want. :)

I'd like to drop in if that's ok? Any chance I may also visit your Shampoodle? If not that is A-ok! ^-^

Adding all three of you, I'll open my gate shortly. And visiting my Shampoodles is just fine! Head on up there when you get to my town. :)

I'll add you as well, once the people in my town are done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open for you now, Xenon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess you're not ready, or you had to go or something. I'm going to close my gate. Let me know if you're still around, and I'll open up again if I'm still on.

I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that I hadn't updated my game in a while. I'll be there very soon.

______
I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to visit your town now.

Last edited:
No worries, my gate is open for both of you now. There aren't a ton of items left, but there are still a few. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got disconnected when whoever was trying to come over tried to come over. I'm reopening my gate now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got disconnected when whoever was trying to come over tried to come over. I'm reopening my gate now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opened my gate now for both of you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open for Justaharpy now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for stopping by, everyone! My gate is open for Justaharpy now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for stopping by, everyone! My gate is open for Justaharpy now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing topic now, hopefully. All of my replies are not appearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back