Dragonscale Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Pumpkin Cupcake
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (213) +
Hey guys! Currently in my brothers town it’s flooded with flowers, no for real, like flooded. I’m only using hybrids for his town and not regular flowers, so they’re kind of in the way. I only ask that you only take regular flowers and not hybrids as there are some hybrids mixed in with the bunch. Also, please don’t go on the beaches because my hybrids are there as well, and please don’t take anything off the floors like mushrooms, items, or anything but the regular flowers. The town is a mess now because I bought a lot of saplings, bush starts, four-leaf clovers, my ores, gyroids, items, and baskets of fruit are on the floors as well which I’ll be using in the town. I literally trust everyone on here won’t take anything, but I’m just saying just in case someone misunderstood. Thank you and sorry for the long paragraph, I just wanted to make it clear not to take anything else :)

His FC: 5069-5288-9201

Last edited:
Hiya!
I can come over if that is ok!
Have a happy holidays!​

Yay!
Let me know when you are open!​

By the way, I love your Collectable Lineup!​

I don't see your town.
T-T​

Did you add the FC I wrote at the top? 5069-5288-9201

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hold on I’ll close and reopen :)

Disregard that.
I added the wrong FC!
LOLOL​

Still available?

Sorry, I got rid of the rest yesterday. Literally spent an hour shoveling all of them since there were so many, I wish I could have given them to you sooner :(

Last edited:
Back