Giveaway Free DIY Cards, Saharah items, hybrid flowers, trees music, and art! (First come, first serve)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 1 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hi, I'm looking for the Bamboo Partition and the Stack of Books, if they're still available? I only have the Matryoshaka to trade with, if you want anything else?

Hi, I'm looking for the Bamboo Partition and the Stack of Books, if they're still available? I only have the Matryoshaka to trade with, if you want anything else?
I forgot to take that and pine bonsai off but I have them already. If you have pine cones, I'll take those instead but you can have them.

Hello. I just signed up for this website because I’m desperately looking for a pitfall seed/pitfall seed diy... if you still have it that’s the only thing I want. I’m not sure where to find your wishlist but I have many duplicate diy’s laying about my island as well if you’re interested. I can also give you bells, but just let me know what you would like.

Hello. I just signed up for this website because I’m desperately looking for a pitfall seed/pitfall seed diy... if you still have it that’s the only thing I want. I’m not sure where to find your wishlist but I have many duplicate diy’s laying about my island as well if you’re interested. I can also give you bells, but just let me know what you would like.
if you dig up a pitfall seed, you learn it. I can bring one over. But otherwise you gotta walk in on your villagers crafting it or find it on the beach in a bottle!

Yes please, if you could bring one over that’d be lovely! I have a bunch of diys laying in front of my town hall which is located as soon as you walk out of the airport. Here’s my friend code :) 0459-9849-5669. Gates are open :)

Back