• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Free Artwork!

Danger0187

Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
Since I was able to finish my art collection earlier today, I wanted to spread the love a little and give away some paintings. I have to offer: Moving Painting, Quaint Painting, Nice Painting, and Flowery Painting. I have a few rules:

-First Come First Serve
-One Painting Per Person
-Please only take a painting if you need it for your museum. Don't just resell it.

Who wants one?

Truex, you can take last dibs then. Whatever painting is left over after the first 3 are taken you can have.

Sansa, I'll let you have one as well. Just waiting for one more person to ask for another painting.

I just started playing, so I could use 1. Much safer than buying from Redd. :)
I'll visit right now if possible.

Yep. Ok. All paintings have been claimed. I've added you all and gates will be open in 1 minute.

I'd actually like the moving painting if possible. It could be real or fake so it's harder to find.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!

Thanks for the painting. If I knew how I can Wifi-rate someone I'd give you an all-green-a-ok?. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back