• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Francine the Snooty Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danamichalena

Bells
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (31) +
I have Francine in boxes in my secondary town. I don't really need bells so I would like to give her away to someone who has her as a dreamy.

Please let me know in the comments below if she is your dreamy...first person who comments and can come pick her up tonight can have her free of charge.

francine.jpg

She is wearing her original shirt and I don't know about her house. You can have her if you want, Bunny8093. When can you come get her?

Last edited:
Just give me a minute to get rid of Drake as he just pinged me and I'll take her after he leaves. Glad he's leaving I need his spot for Francine XD

Just give me a minute to get rid of Drake as he just pinged me and I'll take her after he leaves. Glad he's leaving I need his spot for Francine XD

Ok sounds good! Ill add you and open my gate. Town will be CURTIS. Just follow me to her house once you arrive please :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not a dreamie, but I would love to have her :)

Sorry, you were just a minute too late :(

Ok sounds good! Ill add you and open my gate. Town will be CURTIS. Just follow me to her house once you arrive please :)

Alright then I'm getting ready to go to the day after he's in boxes. Then I'll add :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for letting me have Francine! Yay! Now all I need is Chrissy my all time fav to complete the twins! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back