• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

🍂;;foxfern ‧。⋆✩ˎˊ˗

Game
New Horizons
Island/Town Name
Foxfern
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Windflowers

Anine

Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Hello! Here we go again; third's the charm, right?
1699993891557.png

My...third? Reset? But the urge to play again struck me.
Mostly a place holder thread for now, but I just wanted to get it started!

8th November - 10th November;;
Weather: Clear all three days!
Visitor: Gulliver
Camper: none
Museum donations: Fish: Pale Chub, Crucian Carp, Dace, Freshwater Goby, Yellow Perch, Black Bass, Anchovy, Horse Mackerel, Sea Bass, Dab, Olive Flounder. Bugs: Common Butterfly, Moth, Long Locust, Cricket, Damselfly, Hermit Crab. Fossils: Diplo Pelvis, Spino Skull, Mammoth Torso
And so my new island begins! Honestly wasn't quite sure if I was going to make a thread for it, so the first three days is a bit funky screenshot wise.
1700045624575.png

I went with two south facing rivers for my map, mostly because the plaza and the airport was almost aligned and ???? at some point, back when I first got the game, I remember resetting for it? Besides, I like it, has a blue airport, which is my preferred colour, and apples, which might not be my favourite fruit, but it's up there.
1700045899671.png

Me and my starting villagers, Canberra and Tybalt, deciding on a name. I suggested Foxfern, which obviously won since I am the best at naming things. Though, Bellview is also pretty cute. Fun fact about the name, in my native language we call fern for 'snake grass', and when I was a kid, I thought it was because all the snakes lived in it. So obviously it terrified me. Still, Foxfern is a cute name for a forest town.

1700046481723.png

Tom Nooks taught me how to craft, and I immediately stumbled upon a tarantula I failed to catch. Admittingly, because it was late, and I thought it was a piece of weed.
1700046572438.png

Still, I caught enough things before bed for Blathers tent to arrive! Even started a little collection of stuff to give him the next day.
1700046656777.png

Which meant that we immediately hit the donation goal...
1700046731831.png

So now I have another impressive hoard to shop him once it finishes building!
1700046822274.png

With the help of some mats bought off people on the forums, we also got the shop up. And then, to reward me, the game gave me some cute shooting stars. No Celeste though, but at least that means I can finish the three day master post with a cute image!
1700046921356.png

Back