Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Feedback
100% (50) +
Trying to go through my storage...again :blush:

Found a few extra Unorderables

Would like to sell them for TBT's or trade for balloons or food items :)

Here's what I have:
Peach's parasol
Cosmos fan
Rose sofa
Lovely phone
Picnic basket
Flower bouquet
Golden shovel
Gracie bench
Elegant hat

Edited to say that trades can take place in my town

Last edited:
How much would you want for the Rose Sofa, Cosmos Fan, and Flower Bouquet? I'm really terrible at pricing. I may not have enough. Right now I have about 178 TBT, I think, but I post here often enough I can earn more. What food items do you need? Do you mean in-game fruits?

How much would you want for the Rose Sofa, Cosmos Fan, and Flower Bouquet? I'm really terrible at pricing. I may not have enough. Right now I have about 178 TBT, I think, but I post here often enough I can earn more. What food items do you need? Do you mean in-game fruits?

Things like chocolate cake, seasonal treats from Isabelle, chocolate candy, beans,...wow I guess I need to make a wishlist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for the golden shovel?
50 TBT :)

Things like chocolate cake, seasonal treats from Isabelle, chocolate candy, beans,...wow I guess I need to make a wishlist.

- - - Post Merge - - -
50 TBT :)

Lol! That would help! :) Good luck and I'll keep lurking here and go thru my own closets. :D 50 TBT for each? I can swing that if that's what you mean. I have them in my ABD bank here.

Lol! That would help! :) Good luck and I'll keep lurking here and go thru my own closets. :D 50 TBT for each? I can swing that if that's what you mean. I have them in my ABD bank here.

Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I offer things from your wishlist too?

Do you have any balloons?
Looking for heart ones. The only one I have is orange

My town name is Mrazek and the FC is 2492-4142-1135, and NOT the one in my sidebar. I'm adding you now. Do you want me to come to your town now? I can be over in a few moments. Do you want the TBT first?

My town name is Mrazek and the FC is 2492-4142-1135, and NOT the one in my sidebar. I'm adding you now. Do you want me to come to your town now? I can be over in a few moments. Do you want the TBT first?
I am headed over to someone's giveaway, but I will be back in 15 min or so.
I will hold those for you!

Oh, wait, you said 50 TBT for the Golden Shovel that secretlyenvious wants.

How much for the items I want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am headed over to someone's giveaway, but I will be back in 15 min or so.
I will hold those for you!

No prob! I'll be here. :)

Whew! I have 203. 200 TBT it is! I'll transfer them now and come over. :) Did you add the right FC? 2492-4142-1135? I have several towns and 3DS's so I also have several FC's. I don't want to confuse anyone. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 205 TBT in the bank, withdrew 200, and it says I do not have 200 to give! What the heck? I'll see if it lets me transfer you 200 after I finish this post.

Again, just to avoid confusion on my several towns and 3DS's, my town name is Mrazek and the FC is 2492-4142-1135.

I hope I can transfer the full amount now...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn it! It won't let me. Can I try a few less and then add more in a bit? Urgh...I have no idea what is wrong...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got it! Finally! Let me know when to come over! :)

Whew! I have 203. 200 TBT it is! I'll transfer them now and come over. :) Did you add the right FC? 2492-4142-1135? I have several towns and 3DS's so I also have several FC's. I don't want to confuse anyone. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 205 TBT in the bank, withdrew 200, and it says I do not have 200 to give! What the heck? I'll see if it lets me transfer you 200 after I finish this post.

Again, just to avoid confusion on my several towns and 3DS's, my town name is Mrazek and the FC is 2492-4142-1135.

I hope I can transfer the full amount now...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn it! It won't let me. Can I try a few less and then add more in a bit? Urgh...I have no idea what is wrong...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got it! Finally! Let me know when to come over! :)

Added and gate open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back