• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway fossils 💌

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujenny

( ´ ▽ ` )
Bells
Spring Sakura
Ruby
Purple Violet
White Violet
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (15) +
hey! i cleared my storage and since i don‘t need this stuff anymore i thought of giving them away to you since y‘all have been very kind to me ☁

paintings
🌿 1x worthy painting
🌿 1x jolly painting

fossils
🌿 1x archaeoptyeryx
🌿 1x apato skull
🌿 1x ammonite
🌿 2x ankylo torso
🌿 1x ankylo skull
🌿 1x ankylo tail
🌿 1x diplo chest
🌿 1x diplo hip
🌿 1x megacero torso
🌿 2x megacero tail
🌿 2x parasaur torso
🌿 1x parasaur skull
🌿 1x pachysaurus tail
🌿 2x plesio neck
🌿 1x peking man
🌿 1x ptera left wing
🌿 2x shark tooth
🌿 1x styraco torso
🌿 1x spino torso
🌿 1x tricera tail
🌿 1x tricera torso
🌿 2x iguanodon skull
🌿 3x iguanodon torso
(i hope i didnt‘t mess up the spellings xD)

- jenny🍦

if you‘re interested, please let me know!

Last edited:
hey! i cleared my storage and since i don‘t need this stuff anymore i thought of giving them away to you since y‘all have been very kind to me ☁

paintings
🌿 2x worthy painting
🌿 1x neutral painting
🌿 1x proper painting
🌿 1x jolly painting

fossils
🌿 1x archaeoptyeryx
🌿 1x apato skull
🌿 1x ammonite
🌿 2x ankylo torso
🌿 1x ankylo skull
🌿 1x ankylo tail
🌿 1x diplo chest
🌿 1x diplo hip
🌿 1x megacero torso
🌿 2x megacero tail
🌿 2x parasaur torso
🌿 1x parasaur skull
🌿 1x pachysaurus tail
🌿 2x plesio neck
🌿 1x peking man
🌿 1x ptera left wing
🌿 2x shark tooth
🌿 1x styraco torso
🌿 1x spino torso
🌿 1x tricera tail
🌿 1x tricera torso
🌿 2x iguanodon skull
🌿 3x iguanodon torso
(i hope i didnt‘t mess up the spellings xD)

- jenny🍦

if you‘re interested, please let me know!

(disclaimer: two of the paintings i bought off villagers so there’s a small chance that there could be a fake one among them! sorry about that.)

Hi there. I am interested in the Jolly Painting.
I think @lyradelphie04 might be interested in getting some of these to complete her museum.

Let me know if it's still available.

thanks for the tag NG!! I'd love a worthy and neutral painting if I can!

Hi there. I am interested in the Jolly Painting.
I think @lyradelphie04 might be interested in getting some of these to complete her museum.

Let me know if it's still available.

yes, it is still available! 😊 when are you free to get the jolly painting? i need to get my homework done but i’ll be free from 11PM til 3 AM CET! :)

yes, it is still available! 😊 when are you free to get the jolly painting? i need to get my homework done but i’ll be free from 11PM til 3 AM CET! :)

Oh no. I'm about to head to bed. It's early in the morning here. Do you think you could pass it to @lyradelphie04 along with the items she need when you meet up with her? I am supposed to meet up with her at a later date for a villager trade.

@lyradelphie04 if it's not a hassle with you. Otherwise I could set a later date and time for the Jolly Painting with @ujenny or I could just wait until another opportunity arises or when I find it at Crazy Redd's.

Either way is fine. :)

Oh no. I'm about to head to bed. It's early in the morning here. Do you think you could pass it to @lyradelphie04 along with the items she need when you meet up with her? I am supposed to meet up with her at a later date for a villager trade.

@lyradelphie04 if it's not a hassle with you. Otherwise I could set a later date and time for the Jolly Painting with @ujenny or I could just wait until another opportunity arises or when I find it at Crazy Redd's.

thats perfectly fine with me!!

@ujenny : i'm available as soon as you are!! just send a message when youre free! i've added you so it should be quick! if you could drop off at my town that would be most convienent but I can come to yours as well!

ofc! no problem^^ sounds good to me
Post automatically merged:

thats perfectly fine with me!!

@ujenny : i'm available as soon as you are!! just send a message when youre free! i've added you so it should be quick! if you could drop off at my town that would be most convienent but I can come to yours as well!

i can come over your town! would be easier for me too :). are you free right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back