1 TBT per fossil :)

Pachy Tail x2
Ptera Left Wing x2
Apato Skull
Sabertooth Torso
Mammoth Torso
Dimetrodon Torso

Last edited:
I just updated the list with 8 more fossils, if nobody's interested I'll probably just close this thread :3

Unfortunately I'm at work at the moment. I'll be available my evening tonight (GMT+8) and possibly tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately I'm at work at the moment. I'll be available my evening tonight (GMT+8) and possibly tomorrow morning.

I'm on now, but since you're in Australia you're probably not. Just message me next time you're on since I'm usually available :)

I think timezones are really gonna make this trade difficult since you were on at like 6 am my time according to when you sent the vm XP

I just restarted my town could I buy them all from you? ( i dont want the duplicates of the ones you have more than one of tho!)

I just restarted my town could I buy them all from you? ( i dont want the duplicates of the ones you have more than one of tho!)

oh sure! I have to update my list since I have I think 12 new ones, but yeah you can have whatever you'd like!

I'm awake and be online shortly, it now is a good time

Now is perfect!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill take those aswell! I just need one of each of the ones that you have! :) Let me know!

Yup! Just one of each is 22 if I counted correctly, but I'll say 22 fossils for 15 bells since you're buying so many :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, the gate is open for both of you. If you prefer delivery though, I can do that as well. The town is Ofriorty :D
Knight, your coprolite is the single fossil to the left, and all of Pierced's fossils are to the right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back