• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading For Wishlist Items

Hi! I may order you the surveillance camera for 1 TBT. I'd prefer to visit. Please let me know if you have any of these pics!

Last edited:
Hey, I have villager & wolf link rvs, you can visit for free if you have enough meow coupons but if not I can order them for you for 2 tbt each ?
I also have one black rose I can give you for free ^^
let me know if you're interested! c:

I have access to all of the Sanrio RVs, along with Villager and Wolf Links RV's, and would be happy to let you visit for free.

Hey, I have villager & wolf link rvs, you can visit for free if you have enough meow coupons but if not I can order them for you for 2 tbt each ?
I also have one black rose I can give you for free ^^
let me know if you're interested! c:

Hi~ I'll take the galaxy floor for 2 TBT, since I don't have enough coupons. Lemme know when you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have both the Link hat and Outfit if you need it!

Sure! How much for them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have access to all of the Sanrio RVs, along with Villager and Wolf Links RV's, and would be happy to let you visit for free.

I'd love to visit Marty's RV please. Lemme know when you're available.

Last edited:
I'd love to visit Marty's RV please. Lemme know when you're available.
^
I'm on now if you'd like. I can scan him in easily. :)

I'm currently doing a few things, mind if I come by in 15 minutes?
^
Not in the least. ;)

Hi~ I'll take the galaxy floor for 2 TBT, since I don't have enough coupons. Lemme know when you're available.

sorry for the late reply! I got the galaxy floor & the black rose ready for you
I see that you're currently doing trades with the others still,
I'll be available for couple of hours so just VM when done!
^^

I've got Marty scanned in, but I've got someone in my town at the moment trying to track one villager town for a petition. :p

It was supposed to be easy, buuuuuutttt....One person likes to hide.

Also, perfect peaches are on premium, so if they just happen to be your town fruit...bring a ton of them with you to sell?

Back