• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Flurry moving away (not yet in boxes)

axo

animal animal
Bells
Switch
2246-3861-5514
Leif
Spring Shamrock
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (162) +
Flurry told me today that she wants to move, she didn't give me a date yet but if anyone wants her feel free to make an offer, or I might end up giving her away.
I'd love any items from my wishlist, but i'll also take IGB or NMT!

I will also trade for any of the dreamies in my sig, especially Jeremiah and Molly

Yeah, that's good ^^ I will PM you when she is in boxes!

Tysm! Im in class right now (like zoom and stuff) so if i dont respond right away that probably why. ill finish up soon!

Tysm! Im in class right now (like zoom and stuff) so if i dont respond right away that probably why. ill finish up soon!
oh, i should've mentioned, i wasn't going to time-travel her into boxes, i don't know if you can hold a spot for a few days. if you really can't hold a spot for her i will consider time-traveling though!

did she say shes going to move today? if so, she'll be in boxes tomorrow.
i didn't know that, thank you! no, she didn't mention a later date, like villagers did in new leaf, so i will pm you tomorrow when she's in boxes

Back