• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction FLURRY IS IN BOXES! GET HER FOR 150TBT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Shannice ~

Sleepy goddess
Bells
う
Tin Robot
Green Christmas Stocking
Festive Bell
Christmas Candy
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
97.7% (82) +
Flurry is ready to leave my cycling town.
She should be original!
You need to come with empty pockets and you can fill them with anything around the town including hybrids. Most of the stuff is at the train station, which includes royal crowns, ice creams, furniture, and tools and more.

I'm asking for 150tbt as a instant buyout,
but as an auction,
Starting bid: 80tbt
increasement: 10tbt

okay c: tysm!
I will hold for an hour or two and if you do not respond, I will move on to someone else who wants her

Happy Crossing!

Last edited:
16 minutes remaining.
It's okay for other people to make other offers just in case this one doesn't go through.

I would make an offer but I don't have enough bells yet, I'm working on getting more but if this sale doesn't go through I can offer 200, I would just be a little while.

I'm sorry my internet is getting spotty, but I understand if you give Flurry to someone else, this is my bad xP

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my goodness, it's a miracle my internet isn't poop anymore * ^ *
I'm so sorry for making you wait so long D;

Last edited:
Sadly I don't think I can get to 200 soon since I've posted quite a bit, but if she is still available I can continue trying!

I don't know why it says I don't have 150 to give o-o
What..jpg

Last edited:
Okay sorry about that i was eating.
I'll add you and open now,
dont forget to come with empty pockets!
Town Cycling

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adopted! Ty! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back