• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddishott

Jesochi
Bells
Switch
2065-9313-0243
Blue Feather
Red Feather
White Feather
Feedback
100% (283) +
I have a lot of flowers that I am getting very sick of in my town. They are spreading like wildfire and instead of destroying all of them I thought I could either sell a bulk at a time for either IGB or TBT or just flat out give them all away. I am only going to allow the first 5 people into my town to grab flowers.

I am not giving or selling any of my hybrids. I plan on using them to re-landscape my town. It's just the generic red, yellow, white flowers with the purple lilies and orange pansies.

Please take as many as you want. But please and this is important. DO NOT RUN IN MY TOWN! I will end session and never allow you to come back and or get any villagers from my cycling. I want a pretty town not a dirt town.

My hybrids and the flowers I am keeping are on the beach. DO NOT GO ONTO THE BEACH I will end session and again stated above will not allow you ever in my town again or obtain any villagers in my cycling town.

Just please be respectful! Thank you!

Last edited:
I have a giant rose patch I'm looking to add flowers to. Can I come get some? :D

Last edited:
Do you have any red or white roses or lilies left? I'd love to come by if you do!

Yes I do, I've only had one person come by and pick up a small amount of white flowers. Let me add you and open my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok gates are open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back