Switch
4730-3303-1341
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
99% (94) +
Hi :),

I’m looking for specific items, which I’m happy to buy at any reasonable price.

List:
• Etoile/Cinnamonroll/Sanrio Furniture set
• Pastel wood floor
• Donut box
• Flower fairy wig
• Kiki and Lala Wand/Set
• Any amount of white carnations
• 5 stacks of each perfect fruit :lemon:
• Sloppy Set

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi :) I have 150 x white azalea starts, 200 x pink azalea starts, 130 x pink hydrangea starts, 70 x white carnations for 1 tbt each. + all kind of perfect fruit baskets for free. I'm not sure if you need that many. How many of each would you like?

Hi :) I have 150 x white azalea starts, 200 x pink azalea starts, 130 x pink hydrangea starts, 70 x white carnations for 1 tbt each. + all kind of perfect fruit baskets for free. I'm not sure if you need that many. How many of each would you like?

Hey! :)
I’d love to grab your white carnations and some stacks of perfect fruit.

Last edited:
I could do both furniture sets for 20TBT! Plus however many clovers you want for 1TBT each :)

Last edited:
Lol as you didnt see my last post. I can give you 35 pink roses and 20 pink lillies 1 tbt each

Last edited:
Hey! :)
I’d love to grab your white carnations and some stacks of perfect fruit.
Sorry for the delay. Sure. :) Can you come pick them up? Also do you want more if I get another batch of white carnations? Asking because I know there are some in my town where I haven't logged on lately.

EDIT :
Just saw you updated OP. I have Cinnamonroll/Kiki and Lala set and donut box too if you need them.

Last edited:
Hi. I have 40 white Azalea bush starters (1tbt each) and all sloppy furniture except clock and lamp (2tbt each) if you are still looking for.

Hi. I have 40 white Azalea bush starters (1tbt each) and all sloppy furniture except clock and lamp (2tbt each) if you are still looking for.

That’s fab, I’d love to purchase the sloppy set :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the delay. Sure. :) Can you come pick them up? Also do you want more if I get another batch of white carnations? Asking because I know there are some in my town where I haven't logged on lately.

EDIT :
Just saw you updated OP. I have Cinnamonroll/Kiki and Lala set and donut box too if you need them.

Thank you for the offer, but I’m happy with the amount :) I’d love to grab both sets and the donut box, thank you! + picking up is great !

I am inside car and don’t have 3DS with me so I will come back to you around 20:00- until I sleep (GMT) and tomorrow I will be at home all day anytime is good. My Time zone is CET so easy for setting up time with you :) only one hour difference:)

I am inside car and don’t have 3DS with me so I will come back to you around 20:00- until I sleep (GMT) and tomorrow I will be at home all day anytime is good. My Time zone is CET so easy for setting up time with you :) only one hour difference:)

Great, thank you! I should be available tonight too :)

That’s fab, I’d love to purchase the sloppy set :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for the offer, but I’m happy with the amount :) I’d love to grab both sets and the donut box, thank you! + picking up is great !
No problem. I usually sell the set for 20 tbt each, would that be okay with you? If yes 110 tbt for both sets + 70 x white carnations, and donuts box as freebie. I'll be available in 1.5-2 hours. c:
Ah, and I'll be using my 1st town, FC in my signature!

No problem. I usually sell the set for 20 tbt each, would that be okay with you? If yes 110 tbt for both sets + 70 x white carnations, and donuts box as freebie. I'll be available in 1.5-2 hours. c:
Ah, and I'll be using my 1st town, FC in my signature!

Great! Do you mind if I lower the carnations to 40 instead?

Back