Giveaway *FLOWERS HAVE ALL BEEN DELIVERED* Thank you all!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Feedback
99.6% (251) +
AT THIS POINT IN TIME. ALL 19 FLOWERS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED TO THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNERS!

Thank you all very much! I didn't think this would blow up this way! I wish I had a flower for everyone who entered but I hope that the 19 winners enjoy their flowers, and I hope they benefit you in one way or another! If anyone is curious at all as to how I determined winners and the prizes, I always go to "RANDOM.ORG" for my giveaways. Thanks again everyone and take care of yourselves! <3

Hellooo! My dream line up is officially complete! It is everything I want it to be and I'm ready to give something back as thanks to all of the users who helped me because there were so many of them!!

I have 19 Flower Collectibles that I have no plans to use at this point! I won't say what kind of flowers exactly, but in about 24 Hours (3:30 PM EST) I will lock this thread and randomly pick 19 people to receive flowers! I'll be using a random generator website to let me know which users get a flower and then I'll use it to determine which flower they get! All you have to do to enter is comment. Please only comment once! If you comment multiple times, I may choose to skip you! If you have any questions or concerns regarding my giveaway, please send me a notification on my profile or via PM. Thank you all and I wish you all the best!

I would like to add that if somehow this gets less than 19 entrants, I will gladly send out additional prizes at random. Wanna spread all the loves!!

I was a little late to close, so I apologize for that everyone, something came up today. HOWEVER, Flowers will be going out very shortly! Thanks for your understanding, the one user who got in after 3:30PM today will be allowed entry, as it was only by 4 minutes or so. Thanks all and don't forget to stop and smell the flowers today!
<3

Last edited:
Congrats on your lineup!! I'd love to be entered! As you can see by my lineup, I also love flowers lol

I would like to enter too! I'm fairly new and I don't have many collectibles so I would love any flower! Plus the surprise of not knowing what you'll get seems extra fun. 😄

Your lineup looks amazing 😊 I would love to enter, such a kind thing to do 😍

Would like to enter, please! Glad you completed your lineup :)

I’ll enter it’s always fun to be in a raffle haha.
congrats on your line up

congrats on finishing your sailor moon/sheep themed lineup! it's very sweet to give away your additional collectibles <3
I'd like to enter the giveaway & ty for hosting it!

I'm happy I was able to help! I would love to enter the give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back