Selling Flowers and landscaping items!

Hi again!
How many blue roses and sweet olive starts do you have? ^^ And would you mind removing my name from the pending list?

Hi again!
How many blue roses and sweet olive starts do you have? ^^ And would you mind removing my name from the pending list?
Hey! I’ll check right now to see how many blue roses and olive starts I have. I removed your name from the pending list, so sorry about that! I forgot to update the thread because I thought no one else would buy from me and the thread was being buried amongst the others 😅

Hey! I’ll check right now to see how many blue roses and olive starts I have. I removed your name from the pending list, so sorry about that! I forgot to update the thread because I thought no one else would buy from me and the thread was being buried amongst the others 😅
Thank you so much! 😆 It's fine haha, I don't mind it! A bit sad that there aren't many people buying from you anymore though, and I hope it gets more popular soon because they're really missing out.

So, as of now, I have 26 blue roses and 1 sweet olive bust start. :)
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much! 😆 It's fine haha, I don't mind it! A bit sad that there aren't many people buying from you anymore though, and I hope it gets more popular soon because they're really missing out.
That’s very sweet of you, bunn1e (if it’s alright to call you that, please let me know!), yeah, I just wanted to make a couple of tbt here and there with nothing serious. I have been mostly focusing on selling villagers with gardening on the side, but who knows, I can probably start gardening and hoarding more bush starts im the future :LOL:

So, as of now, I have 26 blue roses and 1 sweet olive bust start. :)
All right, brilliant! 😊 Can I buy some roses from you? You can choose how many and how much you want for them, I don't mind! I just need some pretty badly haha

Also, if you want, I can search for extra gardening supplies in my first town, including sweet olive starts (I currently have no blue roses being bred in my first town)
Post automatically merged:

All right, brilliant! 😊 Can I buy some roses from you? You can choose how many and how much you want for them, I don't mind! I just need some pretty badly haha
Of course! I’ll be more than glad to give you 26 blue roses. I can search for a couple of minutes in my first town for any more bush starts. Currently, I’m seeking pink and white azalea bushes if you have any on you. If not, how would 1 mil bells sound? c:

Also, if you want, I can search for extra gardening supplies in my first town, including sweet olive starts (I currently have no blue roses being bred in my first town)
Oh, if that's all right then that would be really nice!

Alright, so I managed to find 2 more sweet olive bushes in my storage as well as a holly start. I also have a couple of cedar tree saplings lying around if you want. If you have any pink or white azalea bush starts that you would be okay with parting, then I’d be more than happy to accept!

Alright, so I managed to find 2 more sweet olive bushes in my storage as well as a holly start. I also have a couple of cedar tree saplings lying around if you want. If you have any pink or white azalea bush starts that you would be okay with parting, then I’d be more than happy to accept!
I think I have a pink azalea bush start, but just one ^^" And also, brilliant! I'd love to buy the 2 sweet olive bushes and the holly start as well as some blue roses if that's okay. I can pay in IGB, or if I save for a while I can pay in TBT :>

I think I have a pink azalea bush start, but just one ^^" And also, brilliant! I'd love to buy the 2 sweet olive bushes and the holly start as well as some blue roses if that's okay. I can pay in IGB, or if I save for a while I can pay in TBT :>
Sounds great to me! I will gladly accept the pink azalea bush start! How does 500,000 Bells sound? Just to make sure:
26 blue roses
3 sweet olives
1 holly start
I’m available all day today. c:

Sounds great to me! I will gladly accept the pink azalea bush start! How does 500,000 Bells sound? Just to make sure:
26 blue roses
3 sweet olives
1 holly start
I’m available all day today. c:
That's great! c: Sounds good to me! I need to check something quickly first and then get the bells together, but once I've done that I'm ready whenever you are

That's great! c: Sounds good to me! I need to check something quickly first and then get the bells together, but once I've done that I'm ready whenever you are
Don’t worry! Take your time! In the meantime, I’ll bring the blue roses and starts to the front of the train station so you can pick them up more easily. c:

Don’t worry! Take your time! In the meantime, I’ll bring the blue roses and starts to the front of the train station so you can pick them up more easily. c:
Thank you! ^^ I'm ready now, so tell me when you can do the trade!

Back