• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

flower power!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I CAN FINALY edit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh yah..if you have a hallo and fork it over(to me or the host(be thrutful hosts and return them!)) for the rest of the game you get 1 extra bag of flowers!

that is all...

Dear GOD, type up your posts on Microsoft word first, at tleast that HAS a spell check.

I can't understand half of it.

DOH!i dont have word :no: (or anaything like it or a spell cheak)so if someone coud word it...thanks

;)

Here goes nothing. (Doing this without word, just my brain and my keyboard.)

Here are the rules!
In flower power, the goal of the game is to destroy your opponent's flowers while protecting yours!
-each person gets 3 bags to start.
-Rare Effect patterns are a twist!

Rare Effect Patterns:
When a player reaches one there's 3 bags of flowers waiting for them.
in order to do it get the patern off the ground and wear it.
then go to the flower stop for the 3 bags of flowers!

Gardener's items
Here's items to help out
(if you have them if not you can buy them from the flower stop as well as flowers!(price listed))!
Acorns (120 bells) any flower surrounded by them need pitfals surrounding them(unburried!) then NOBODY can touch that flower!
Pitfalls(5000 bells):a item that has many uses and can stop your opponent in ther tracks for a bit!
Flowers (200 bells): Use for more flowers!

And to mark where your flowers are, use a unice pattern!

Forbidden:
Saplings
Shoveles
Any items that speed you up
Red turinps
Axes
Golden tools

Have fun!

I made up that a while ago, played it at the Official TBT Party before... Darth, bul and zf should remember that. Do you guys remeber?

OK!tere will be a fight cald "harsh winter" on the 24th!(yes It IS inconveint but its all i got)i need 3 people!PM me to play frist 3 ONLY(legal stuf!oh yah!i need to say DO NOT COPY AND SAY"i made this up!"I WILL REPORT YOU IF YOU DO NOT GIVE CREDIT...no wait i've got a BETTER idea!ABSULTEY NO using the game flower power!if caguht without PM'ing me for permision..well lets say i warnded you!)ok it well be at noon eastern time!

Back