• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ▸ Flower Boy's Art Shop! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have lovely art, dear. I'd be pleased if you would accept my offer! I'd like to commission you~

name: Belle-Chan
character [picture or link]: Noelle!~ [x]
type of commission: Bust shot
price: 75tbt
extra comments: Thank you! Have a wonderful day. ♥

Last edited:
I would absolutely love to commission you; your artwork is all so amazing :'O I love all your characters but I was really drawn to Akagi/his grandma, Viridia, and Jeon omg they're all so lovely and unique! I know you choose which characters to do so I figured I would go ahead and submit and see if you have a waitlist as well <3
name: mountaintear
character [picture or link]: (I'd like the female figure's bust please) https://78.media.tumblr.com/98c95dafea3f57eecc4f0e85a8a1eb74/tumblr_p7bgtgK8vX1qfypgao1_1280.png
type of commission: a bust please.
price: 75 tbt (may I please pay the igb equivalency? I would really appreciate it; just let me know how much you need and you can pick it up whenever you'd like!)
extra comments: Her hair is supposed to look much messier with little stands sticking out everywhere and baby hairs; you can make it a lot more unkempt and wild and that would be perf! Her black choker needs a crescent moon dangling from it and her eyes need a burst of yellow/gold in the middle if you are able to do that it would be totally amazing!! I would like her to have a melancholy/worried expression and as far as any special details it would be awesome if you could incorporate fireflies in some way (maybe just glowy orbs all around her head since it's a bust lol) because they're significant in her story I'm writing. Also, feel free to be creative with the clothes, she always wears black and grey to match her ears and enjoys lolita fashion.

Thank you so much for reading and considering and let me know if you need anymore details/info.

Hello again! Maybe consider:

id like to commission you!
name: Hatori
character [picture or link]: https://toyhou.se/1990055.003-sh-ya-
type of commission: bust
price: 75
extra comments: n/a thanks for considering!

both accepted! gosh, tysm for the extra detail you put into what you wanted! both added to the list! ☆
- - - - -
all the spots im accepting are now closed! please keep watch for when i have any open slots available, thank you for taking interest in my art everyone! ☆??​

both accepted! gosh, tysm for the extra detail you put into what you wanted! both added to the list! ☆
- - - - -
all the spots im accepting are now closed! please keep watch for when i have any open slots available, thank you for taking interest in my art everyone! ☆??​

Thank you so much for accepting me; I feel honored :3 I'm so excited to see what you do and thank you for your time!!
I also love Hatori's character Shūya, he's amazing :'O I'm an anthropology major and also share a love for skulls, cemeteries, etc. I'm excited to see what you do with him too omg! Thank you again for reading :'D

id like to commission you!
name: amye.miller
character [picture or link]: https://toyhou.se/1439426.ty
type of commission: bust
price: 75TBT
extra comments: Thank you! c:

Edit: Never mind. Didn't notice at first that the thread's a month old, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back