• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I have shrooms that I don't need. 10 TBT per, contact me by VM if interested. Since policies say that that mods will not deal with out-of-site transactions I ask that you send me the TBT Bells first. Danke.

Don't have the BTB, sorry.

whoa i could never spend 75k on a hatchling but congrats!!

would anyone at all be interested in mikael and ella's babies???

just lmk

Oooh~ I might be interested in a bby, Shiro. Something about the way the crackle colors the hair on the imp female is really neat-o >W< Keep me posted.

Also, still got this one TG skydancer if anyone's interested~

He's listed on the AH but if you want to send a CR for him, send me a PM/VM about it and I'll take him off. I'm willing to let him go for cheap if he's not gonna be exalted.

Oooh~ I might be interested in a bby, Shiro. Something about the way the crackle colors the hair on the imp female is really neat-o >W< Keep me posted.

Also, still got this one TG skydancer if anyone's interested~

He's listed on the AH but if you want to send a CR for him, send me a PM/VM about it and I'll take him off. I'm willing to let him go for cheap if he's not gonna be exalted.

oh! if you want a baby i will breed them :3 lets see how many eggs they have, i really need to clean out my lair and exalt all these damn dragons

edit: they got 4 eggs! will show u the babies when they hatch~

Last edited:
oh! if you want a baby i will breed them :3 lets see how many eggs they have, i really need to clean out my lair and exalt all these damn dragons

Woo! Hoping for a female with pink crackle >W<

I wish I was patient enough to level them up and make money but gosh I'm so lazy ;n;

Woo! Hoping for a female with pink crackle >W<

I wish I was patient enough to level them up and make money but gosh I'm so lazy ;n;

okay! ill keep an eye out for her <3
honestly ive been procrastinating on lvling so much but theyre literally eating me out of house and home i cant take this anymore i need to SEND THEM AWAY, STOP EATING MY FOOD

edit: they got 4 eggs! will show u the babies when they hatch~

meep id love to see the bebies when they hatch too!!

Got an Ice Egg today and listed it in the AH <3

Hopefully I'll finally have something to put in my vault when it sells ; 0 ; I'll probs go on a buying spree fml

omg no i just realized the festive favors are closed

now i have 79 useless shrooms lmao
what do i even do with these

ugh i couldve bought another familiar

1800 posts

Last edited:
omg no i just realized the festive favors are closed

now i have 79 useless shrooms lmao
what do i even do with these

ugh i couldve bought another familiar

1800 posts

sell them or save it for next year ): thats why i made sure to buy everything before today.

Anyone want this Gen 1 named Gayle? Apparently no one wants him in the Auction House. Is 30k too much?

Just got this boy for 5k as exalt fodder. Ah, now I feel bad ; w ; He looks so nice.

Back