• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

fixed now thanks

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
Hi all! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I am trying to post a diy swap thread. I put the diys under spoiler headers sorting them in sections(cooking,seasonal/crowns etc). My last 2 section dont show up in the post. I'm not getting an error message it will post but the last 2 dont show up. Is there a limit to how many spoiler headers you can have? I only did it that way so the post wouldnt be so cluttered and easier for people to look for specific diys they need. any help is appreciated thanks
edit to add: i just realized i posted the thread. i clicked edit to close it and when i do that it shows the other two sections and it shows them included in the last spoiler header. why is it doing that? if ican only have so many thats fine i just wish there was a pop up saying so so i know whats going on.

somehow i got it

Last edited:
i dont think theres a limit to how many spoilers you can have, but i found the two missing ones! they got trapped in one of the earlier spoilers :3
im guessing youre just missing a "[/spoiler]" after the ft wreath/crown diy section. that happens to me sometimes too
E4E9507C-4912-4064-93AF-03F6C5E748D1.png

i dont think theres a limit to how many spoilers you can have, but i found the two missing ones! they got trapped in one of the earlier spoilers :3
im guessing youre just missing a "[/spoiler]" after the ft wreath/crown diy section. that happens to me sometimes too
View attachment 427296
i just edited this post that i found that too. i redid those last 2 multiple times so no idea why it keeps doing that. ill try again thanks

Back