Five Nights at Freddy's

Didn't Scott himself confirmed that the animatronics do have gender?

I believe so. Chica's the only female. I know everyone thought Bonnie was a girl, but I think Scott released something and said Bonnie was in fact a guy. But it's like a 60/40 split because I see Bonnie drawn as a guy and girl.

It really seems as if Scott is finished with the teasers of the redesigned animatronics, which makes me wonder if Chica is a big surprise, or not in it at all. I really hope she makes a reappearance.

e13uoz.jpg

the hypeeee

It really seems as if Scott is finished with the teasers of the redesigned animatronics, which makes me wonder if Chica is a big surprise, or not in it at all. I really hope she makes a reappearance.

They can't leave out Chica. She's the scariest one. :/
Maybe he's saving her until release? Idk... I figured we'd get an image of her too.
I'm concerned now, lol.

I dont want to give the animatronics genders...I see them as animatronics and not as she or he... Just "it". But thats just me. I am very excited to the new game.

7572_730558713679547_3602226981536953701_n.png

This sums up the bonnie picture.

Last edited:
ooHOHO hHSit. intense man. it looks like fazbears either got a redesign (meaning more rooms and stuff) or its a new building.

I don't like the new Freddy and Chica ._. they're the same. I didn't liked the trailer at all... I supose that the game will be better, cause... kid's cove? REALLY? COME ON. I want to play a new game, not the same with more rooms and semi identical names. Cause the old bonny seems a parody of Golden Freddy...

I think that it's gonna be a great game. The first will always be the best in my point of view, but the sequel isn't gonna be far behind it. I do think that perhaps Scott overused Foxy a little, which is probably just because of how many people seem to like him, but that's really it. I was worried from the start that Scott would ruin it by adding too many animatronics, or too many new features, or being too clear with the story, but, as far as I can tell, he's done a great job maintaining the horror, and I can't wait to play it!

40d1b6e639915ef208eef1f32f6193cc.png
Chica.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're completely different ;v; I wish that Scott redesigns the old animatronics in the sequel, to be more like in the first game.

WAIT. MAYBE WE'RE WEARING BONNIE'S FACE AS MASK AND HE'S IN THE OFFICE TO TAKE IT?????????

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_ndi0i7JfLJ1tj8lfwo1_500.png

HYPE DONT KILL ME I NEED TO LIVE BC I NEED TO PLAY THAT PLS HYPECHAN

I do like Chicas new design. I thought it wasen't that scary at all. Now I would poo myself seeing "her". But the one I am most scared of is this ....

37CA29BE698A27080BCEC8A8481D28DD53B43F2A

Last edited:
Back