find a friend!

Name: Annie!!!
Sexual Orientation: straight with the occasional experimental lesbian affair
Relationship Status: single
Favorite Books: the great gatsby, ulysses, perks of being a wallflower, 1984, animal farm
Favorite Games: pokemon, animal crossing, legend of zelda
Favorite Movies: fight club
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: neutral milk hotel
Favorite TV Shows: true blood, american horror story
Interesting facts about yourself: i once had a sheep with 5 legs. rip hugo
Favorite New Leaf Villager: ankha
Type of person I would like to be friends with: cool people
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: uncool people

Name: Jessica
Sexual Orientation: Idk somewhere in the middle of the spectrum
Relationship Status: Single
Favorite Books: Um...a lot I like YA, Urban Fantasy, Romance, Dystopia
Favorite Games: Animal Crossing, Zelda, Harvest Moon, Space Cadet Pinball, Flip or Flop or nickgames
Favorite Movies: Little Miss Sunshine, Black Swan, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Firefly: Serenity,
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Imagine Dragons, MGMT, Of Monsters and Men, The Pierces, Ellie Goulding, Lana Del Rey
Favorite TV Shows: Orange Is The New Black, Lost Girl, Legend of Korra, Game of Thrones, Once Upon A Time, Wonderland, Firefly This list is longer I have lots of shows
Interesting facts about yourself: I have a webbed toe
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Kabuki
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Someone fun and preferably around my age
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: People who are too serious and people who can't stand swearing. They'd hate me.

Name: Annie!!!
Sexual Orientation: straight with the occasional experimental lesbian affair
Favorite Books: the great gatsby, ulysses, perks of being a wallflower, 1984, animal farm
Favorite Games: pokemon, animal crossing, legend of zelda
Favorite Movies: fight club
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: neutral milk hotel
Favorite TV Shows: true blood, american horror story
Interesting facts about yourself: i once had a sheep with 5 legs. rip hugo
Favorite New Leaf Villager: ankha
Type of person I would like to be friends with: cool people
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: uncool people

I absolutely love and share your taste in books and video games :) I've never seen fight club...And I'm sorry about your sheep :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Jessica
Sexual Orientation: Idk somewhere in the middle of the spectrum
Favorite Books: Um...a lot I like YA, Urban Fantasy, Romance, Dystopia
Favorite Games: Animal Crossing, Zelda, Harvest Moon, Space Cadet Pinball, Flip or Flop or nickgames
Favorite Movies: Little Miss Sunshine, Black Swan, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Firefly: Serenity,
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Imagine Dragons, MGMT, Of Monsters and Men, The Pierces, Ellie Goulding, Lana Del Rey
Favorite TV Shows: Orange Is The New Black, Lost Girl, Legend of Korra, Game of Thrones, Once Upon A Time, Wonderland, Firefly This list is longer I have lots of shows
Interesting facts about yourself: I have a webbed toe
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Kabuki
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Someone fun and preferably around my age
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: People who are too serious and people who can't stand swearing. They'd hate me.

Basically everything that you have said here makes me happy. lol I have the same taste in TV shows, movies, books, video games, and kind of sexuality xD

Name: Joan
Sexual Orientation: Um... IDK
Favorite Books: HARRY POTTER
Favorite Games: Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Professor Layton, Mario, Zelda
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Abba
Favorite TV Shows: Pokemon
Interesting facts about yourself: I HATE TWILIGHT (Stupid... glittery... VAMPIRES)
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Goldie <3
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Harry Potter fans
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Twilight fans

Pm me if you wanna be friends ^u^

Name: Jake
Sexual Orientation: homosexual
Favorite Books: i am not a reader but if i had to pick either trivia/mystery books
Favorite Games: pokemon/zelda/monster hunter
Favorite Movies: musicals
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: kelly clarkson
Favorite TV Shows: glee and desperate housewives
Interesting facts about yourself: i have swag, i was once a model, i am v kind
Favorite New Leaf Villager: ricky!!!
Type of person I would like to be friends with: boys who are nice and hot
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: just pls dont be ignorant and have an open mind

(if u wanna be friends pls PM me with a selfie of u attached)

still looking for friends

Name: Murray
Sexual Orientation: that way ->
Relationship Status: 0
Favorite Books: Tashi, favourite manga is nausicaa
Favorite Games: Pikmin, cave story, pokemons etc
Favorite Movies: The wind rises, only yesterday - i feel like i should put follow the rabbit proof fence here, either the book or the movie both are fantastic
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: eurovision
Favorite TV Shows: Talent shows and reality tv(except no longer the block), if anime counts then polar bear cafe!
Interesting facts about yourself: nothing
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Kiki
Type of person I would like to be friends with: talkative without seeking attention
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: dishonest or if you would make me go to church/you are a nun

*citation needed not all info may be correct

Last edited:
Alright, why not. I'm gonna be destroyed though :(

Name: Julie
Sexual Orientation: Pretty straight.
Relationship Status: Uhhhh... in long-distance relationship with a guy. For about three years now. Only heard from him twice. :[
Favorite Books: Good question. I'd say any type of books that are about a sort of alternate reality post-apocalypse sorta deal? Like The Giver and Hunger Games but less overrated.
Favorite Games: ACNL obviously, though I grow in and out of it at times. I think I'm going to like MK7, which I got two days ago for my birthday. As far as PC games, I'd rather not say because who cares, heh. :lemon:
Favorite Movies: Psssh. I don't do movies. Too much sex, too much subliminal, too much crap.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Mmm, I change a lot on that topic. My preference is a punk-rock sorta sound. Currently getting obsessed with The Story So Far and Rise Against. Maybe Clutch if I ever learn to get over that voice.
Favorite TV Shows: Nope. Same deal as movies.
Interesting facts about yourself: I'm a Christian. Please don't kill me. I promise I'm less judgmental than most you see around. I'd never hate anyone for anything. Also, I like to write and draw, and sometimes I sing, but I feel like I just get worse at it as time goes by.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Don't really have a distinct one, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Melba. C'mon, she's cute.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Someone who's got tolerance. Someone who isn't uptight and serious all the time, but can be when the time calls. Someone who will listen. Someone capable of understanding. Someone who can take a joke. Someone who doesn't act like they're entitled to everything.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Pretty much the opposites of the above.

Last edited:
Name: austin
Sexual Orientation: idk idc :cool:
Relationship Status: single 5 ever
Favorite Books: murakami is cool
Favorite Games: pokemon and league of legends (but i'm very bad at league)
Favorite Movies: i have a soft spot for the rush hour movies
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: i really like 2ne1 and f(x)'s music style it's always pretty fun and unique! :cool: while i really like snsd their music is either a hit or miss for me
Favorite TV Shows: friends is the only tv show i've cared to actually watch and even then i still haven't finished it yolo
Interesting facts about yourself: i sarcastically said yolo so much i now say yolo seriously. this is also my 100th post! :)
Favorite New Leaf Villager: i like a lot of villagers! i'll just say skye because she's so cool and yeah
Type of person I would like to be friends with: rich people to buy me stuff thanks! :)
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: me

Favorite Books: i am not a reader but if i had to pick either trivia/mystery books
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: just pls dont be ignorant and have an open mind

Still looking.
Need to replace old friends

This seems interesting.

Name: Rose
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Favorite Books: I don't read much but I love Game of Thrones and Stolen.
Favorite Games: Far cry 3, Skyrim, Sims, Animal Crossing, Fallout, ect. I really love Telltale's the Walking Dead omg.
Favorite Movies: Fight Cub, Pulp Fiction, The Godfather and other sick movies.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: WU-TANG CLAN AND ICE CUBE. Hiphop/rap, Trap, Chrome Sparks, some indie. My taste changes all the time tho.
Favorite TV Shows: Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, True Detective, Breaking Bad, Oitnb, Parks and Recreation, ect.
Interesting facts about yourself: I love to hang out behind cinema's and waste money. I guess I would consider myself a fun person. :)
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Fuchsia my queen.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Hot boiz and girls
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: furries

guys pm me ;)

how u doin?
still looking. c:

Last edited:
Name: Carlee
Relationship Status: Taken
Favorite Books: A Game Of Thrones, Harry Potter, Warrior Cats lol.
Favorite Games: Dragon Age, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Team Fortress 2
Favorite Movies: Gladiator, Signs, Romper Stomper
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Panic At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, A$AP Ferg, Chance the Rapper
Favorite TV Shows: LOST, American Horror Story, Orange Is The New Black
Interesting facts about yourself: I have an addiction to online shopping and am a borderline hoarder
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Lobo
Type of person I would like to be friends with: People who like the same **** I do
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: negative nancys

Last edited:
Name: Livie
Sexual Orientation: straight
Relationship Status: happily in a relationship
Favorite Books: I don't read often, so I can't decide!
Favorite Games: ACNL, Toontown, TF2, Mario Kart, Maplestory
Favorite Movies: I can't decide!
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Huge variety, can't decide. I like jpop, kpop, screamo, usual pop music, etc.
Favorite TV Shows: A few but I don't really watch tv that much LOL
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Lolly!!
Type of person I would like to be friends with: someone who doesn't mind my clingy-ness and talks alot.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: overly sarcastic, insensitive people

Name: Lina
Sexual Orientation: ...Unsure/possibly pansexual/bisexual/asexual????
Relationship Status: 4everalone
Favorite Books: Bloodletting & Miraculous Cures. by Vincent Lam + Anything by Darren Shan
Favorite Games: AC:NL/ARAM@LoL/S4L...
Favorite Movies: King Kong + Others I can't remember off the top of my head
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Eminem/Ailee/SNSD/MBLAQ/GD/Girl'sDay/SISTAR/Lots more KPOP/Vocaloid of many vocal ranges/Hedley/J. Timberlake/E. Goulding/Lights/Ariana Grande/Maroon 5 - Yes, I love all of these, they're all favorites.
Favorite TV Shows:
Interesting facts about yourself: LOL
Favorite New Leaf Villager:
Type of person I would like to be friends with: idk im open to everythin
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: People who can't deal with this typ of lame typin and overly sensitive, ignorant, and negative people.

@lastlineofform:I joke around a lot&typelikealoserlikethis, and I criticize harshly because I look at situations in many different aspects/angles when needed... Negative because I don't want to deal with your problems=all I'll say is "omg cheer up" and I will feel like poop because I couldn't help you.+I don't want to give you suggestions because jfc they're life lessons and you should go learn them yourself and not have some loser <20year old explain to you how to stay happy.+++I have my own problems as well, I just don't openly talk about them. >_>

Last edited:

Still looking!!!

All you have to know about me in the end, really, is that my greatest love is The Lego Movie. If you even remotely appreciate that movie in the slightest, we'll be best friends.

tumblr_n0pgiuIbdv1sexrjko2_400.gif

Last edited:
Name: Macy
Favorite Books: Divergent series, Percy Jackson, Matched. Any survival stories really
Favorite Games: ZEEEELLLLLDAAAA
Favorite Movies: Perks of Being a Wallflower, Lego Movie, Silent House
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Owl City, Chicago, Elton John
Favorite TV Shows: Adventure Time, Regular Show, Amazing World of Gumball, Friends
Interesting facts about yourself: I'm scared of sock monkeys
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Mitzi
Type of person I would like to be friends with: people who will ride roller coasters, watch horror movies, and play my favorite games with me
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: people who are on their phone 24/7 EVEN WHEN WE'RE HANGING OUT. Like I didn't come here so you could look at your phone all day

Last edited:
Back