Final Glitch Log

Freya123

Bells
So, I went to the store to take back the AC game today and talked to the clerk there. To my surprise, he told me a very interesting story... Apparently, he was a family friend of the previous owners of the game.

The game was owned by three kids named Diana, Isadora, and Edgar. Their parents had a bizarre interest in macabre stuff, and they named their kids after people with macabre fates and stuff like that. The kids were used to hearing the word "macabre", so when they got Animal Crossing, they named the town "Macobb". According to the guy, they happened to like Coco because she reminded them of Gyroids. (Aha!)

Sadly, though, they were killed in a car crash recently. Their parents sold all their games to this store because they reminded them of the dead kids. That's why it had the memory card with it. The guy recognized the game as theirs because it's the only AC:GC game they've had in the shop in a while.

After I found this out, I suddenly felt bad. Diana, Isadora, and Edgar are dead. The town on AC:GC was one of the last remaining reminders of their lives, and I deleted it to make my own town. I feel really bad about that...

Right now the game is in my old GameCube and hooked up to a different TV than usual. I started a brand-new town on there and used a guide to get the faces right. I was surprised at how well I could remember their faces, and their clothes. I even remembered what their houses looked like. I won't be surprised if I play it and see that their houses suddenly look like they used to. I'll use my own memory card to make a new town later. For now, though, I'll leave it alone.

I'm off to play City Folk now. I think after today, I'll be leaving this site. It's complicated, but I just feel like leaving. So, bye everyone.

Well, um, bye..? O_O

I'm sort of confused...and another thing that's weird...so you were dreaming about the three kids and all of this stuff all along? Wow...that's sort of freaky...

wow is this true? maybe .IE. is right, maybe your a psychic, one that channels things from the past to predict the events in the future, don't ask me how i know all this :p i just do (;

toshiwoshi, I don't think he would lie about something like this.

Anyways, it's too bad your PG experience was ruined by this. RIP, Diana, Isadora, and Edgar.

Wow this is weird... So it was true that the game was second hand. But that still dosen't explain the glitches. Why was the weird pitfall send to you? And why did the patten you had *disserpeired? But I don't think you should leave. I'll miss your blogs! They entertain me and intrests me aswell. BYE FREYA123!!!

Back