• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favourite anime characters

twelve from zankyou no terror
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2339c9be28qsosc4wggccgw44_1280.gif

I love Twelve. He's probably in my top favorites as well. I'm afraid to add him there on MAL because I might get reminded by the sadness of that anime :(.

Fu-Chan-fuko-ibuki-23130824-500-375.png
latest
mushishi-2.jpg
latest

latest
mustang.jpg

Aaaaand that's all I can think of right now :p I'm sure I have more though, ahahaaaa >u>;

EDIT: AH! How could I forget Xerxes!!?!? ;A;
Xerxes-Break-xerxes-break-18158105-581-758.jpg

aw fuko! her starfish <3

Um...I sort of have a lot of favorite anime characters...

Kenshin_sm.jpg

EdwardE_sm.jpg

Lina_sm.jpg & Xellos_sm.jpg

Kurama_sm.jpg

Yoh_sm.jpg

Gohan_sm.jpg

Shikamaru_sm.jpg

TakeruPatamon_sm.jpg

Conrart_sm.jpg

...I have a lot more, but these are prolly my top favorites...which means I need to update that "guess my favorite character" meme on Deviant Art, since there are a couple on this list not on that one, and a couple on that one not on this one (one or two got bumped down). ^^;;

Also

tumblr_mgbtb11z3h1qfbz1so1_500.gif

tumblr_lzv1wgaKzF1r18y5qo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_n7k92yE1yu1s5sykwo2_500.gif

tumblr_n89bxmn5511tfyxizo1_500.gif

Snoozer, Howdy, Penelope, Panda (my best friends), Oxnard, Bijou, Cappy, Maxwell (my ham-hams), Dexter, Boss, Pashmina, Jingle
(and Hamtaro)

- Kirito Kirigaya from Sword Art Online
- Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist
- Yukiteru Amano from Future Diary
- Grey Fullbuster from Fairy Tail

I really only like an anime if I like the main characters in the series xD.

i love kirito ^.^ and same, tbh i cant watch a series if the main character annoys me

You know who, baby.

*Points at avatar*

The one and only

15hc08p.jpg

Last edited:
Tohru Honda and Kyo from Fruits Basket are my favorites; note: I hate the anime but I really cherish the manga, so when I say they're my favorites, I'm taking in account everything about them--not just the little bit the anime showed. :] I have many other favorites, but the characters in Fruits Basket really had a deeper meaning and impact on me than other characters in other anime have.

Kei Tsukishima on Haikyu!!, Takaya Abe on Big Windup, and Levi Ackerman/Mikasa on Attack on Titan.

Ed and Al from FMA
Leo from Fairy Tail
Asuna from SAO

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO Yona from Yona of the dawn

Naruto: Either TenTen or Deidara
Bleach: Bazz B (He's a new-ish character)
One Piece: Bon clay (RIP)
Death Note: N
Fairy Tail: Juvia
Attack on Titan: Annie

Back