• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite tea flavor

Raspberry tea is the best, and the only kind i'll drink. I don't even drink coffee D:

Twining's Irish Breakfast blend (black tea) with cream when I need caffeine.

white tea (which is actually green tea), chinese pu-ehr (a fermented tea), or Darjeeling (Indian black tea) with nothing dded when I'm just having tea to relax.

i like iced jasmine tea at the Vietnamese restaurant (i guess its green tea?) and i add some sugar

and of course Southern-style sweet iced tea at barbecue restaurants (usually that's a pekoe black tea)

So, wondering if people prefer bagged or loose leaf tea?

I've been buying loose tea for a while and have come to prefer it. I think it tastes better (my opinion, nothing more) and there are some that simply don't come in bags.

I just like to have normal tea :) Any type of tea makes my glasses steamed up which is the annoying part :(

So, wondering if people prefer bagged or loose leaf tea?

I've been buying loose tea for a while and have come to prefer it. I think it tastes better (my opinion, nothing more) and there are some that simply don't come in bags.

DSCF1040.jpg

It's right here. This is all I need.

Lately I'm in love with toffee apple tea.

My more long-term favourites include red velvet, strawberry, sencha, and English Breakfast teas.

Chai tea by far.
Green or black Chai, doesn't matter.

Sometimes I mix milk into my black Chai <3

I typically drink more coffee than tea, but I like English Breakfast. It is SO good.

Back