• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

favorite "overrated" villager

Julian, Octavian, Marina, and Zucker! I love the octopuses with a passion and Julian is so nice to me and so aesthetically pleasing to me that I can't not love him up.

Ankha and Coco. Ankha because I love ancient Egyptian history and Coco because I love the lore behind her character and her house.

chief, beau and diana are my favorite top-tier villagers! julian and marina are adorable too.

Ankha - no question. I was blessed enough to have her as one of my original 5 villagers and I fell for her instantly. (Same for Molly.) I played for months before I stumbled onto this forum and didn't learn about villager popularity for a couple months after that. Ankha will always be one of my 2 favorite villagers even if her popularity tanks in the future.

i like alot of popular villagers, but I'd say my favorites are Tangy and Stitches! i got both of them from the campsite before knowing how popular they were and fell in love with them.

LUCKY!! he reminds me of myself so i'm biased. also zucker, tangy, bob, punchy, and the wolves.

Last edited:
Definitely Marshal. I don't think Bob is in that category, but he's my absolute favorite.

Bob definitely. He's so sweet and funny, and he's kind of the unofficial mascot of Animal crossing at this point. Whenever I see an Animal Crossing video on Youtube, especially one about the older games, he always seems to be on the thumbnail. Plus I'm a sucker for pretty much every cat villager. :)

Back