Favorite ACNH Youtubers

Kg1595

Bells
Does anybody have a good ACNH Youtube channel they like? Do you watch mainly news-oriented or gameplay-oriented channels?

I watch several, but most of them are more news-oriented than gameplay-focused. I enjoy Zach at Switchforce, even if his thumbnails are bit clickbaity— he is usually very good at getting the latest news out quickly, and he has a passion for the game, which makes him fun to watch. Plus, he has a good understanding of Nintendo, and I appreciate commentary that grasps the business-end of gaming. Crossing Channel and Mayor Mori are also good, solid channels, albeit a little slower to get up the latest news. They are at least more grounded on predictions, and vet their info a bit more than some other Youtubers.

Koramora is fantastic with putting in the legwork and analyzing the data, which I enjoy because then you can really understand the mechanics of the game. I also check in with Pat at Ninentalk from time to time, but lately, he has focused more on gameplay vids, which I don’t personally enjoy (I have no patience watching someone else play). I will say that his new Halloween-themed island has some cool ideas.

What about you: do you enjoy watching ACNH on Youtube/Twitch?

i like watching froggycrossing, tiger, mori crossing, mushroomgames, kyuubicrossing, lex play, consolecaito & kinoto on youtube :D

Last edited:
I’m subscribed to these AC Youtubers:

- Mori Crossing
- mischa crossing
- Katie on Calla Cove
- Kyuubi Crossing
- Lex Play
- sea
- Toffee
- Tania - Heath Horizons
- tinylibrarys

All of the ACNH channels here are mainly gameplay-oriented/island inspo. It’s what I like to watch anyways, since I’m not really into news channels.

Personally, my favorites are Katie on Calla Cove and Toffee. I tend to watch their videos more than the others. Plus, they’re much more consistent with their upload schedules. I do really like Mori Crossing though, especially cus she tends to do Japanese-style builds and it’s different than the other Youtubers I’m subscribed to.

Last edited:
nico gaming is one of my favorites. She’s so sweet and genuine. It’s just nice hearing her talk with so much joy. 🥰🤩

They're not totally AC focused but I like Etce for gameplay and Protendo for commentary/predictions. Liss the Lass/finessecrossgrl on twitch has nice gameplay and build videos.

I watch mostly YouTubers that feature gameplay and occasionally news.Here's a few that I like:

-Simply Press Start
-Coffee Girl Gaming
-Kang Gaming
-Billie Jane
-Cinnamilla
-Kay Daisy

Last edited:
I like Nintentalk, AustinJohn Plays, and Chase Crossing. The later is the only one that really posts solely Animal Crossing content, so not sure how much the other two count. Out of the three, I prefer AustinJohn. I wish he’d play more, but it’s been months (last I saw anyhow). He seems more like a Pokémon guy though, so I can’t be too surprised lol.

I like Nintentalk, Starry Night Crossing, froggycrossing, Tiger, consolecaito, and Lex Play

Not as much AC content anymore, but I really enjoy theamandafiles's videos. She brings her town and her villagers to life and is just a really funny person in general.

i like jvgsjeff's videos, i think theyre really charming! it's wild how long he's been doing animal crossing vids and you can feel the passion hes got for the series. he's on this forum too B]

I enjoy Kaydaisy, the only one I really watch for and look forward to. She is calm, collected, and feels real. She enjoys some of the super popular villagers but also takes in some more off the grid picks which is appreciated.

I been watching/skipping around Nintentalk's recent Halloween build. Same goes for Kinoto and her Swamp build. They both create some really awesome stuff, though I skip through it cause the process is long.

Froggycrossing is pretty good, haven't watched any of her stuff though in awhile. Was happy she got best frog boy Henry on her birthday though.

Switchforce won me over some when he stood his ground against Nintentalk and especially Abdallahsmash026 during the ACNH talk on updates back in the past. The later just rubbed me wrong with how he presented his predictions in a way that was more talking down to those hoping for Sanrio (I think it was the Sanrio villagers) and was happy to see Switchforce ended up right. However, his videos are full of click bait to the point I ignore them now after falling for them a couple times thinking something got announced.

I watch some random villager hunts, but unfortunately most of them have the same personality and same dreamies. OMGOSH I want Merry, Rosie, Tangy, or some other super common and generic female cat. Eww, it's a villager that isn't the OMGOSH cuteness. How gross. I really want this super popular cat villager, will I ever find her? I feel like there is at least 20 of those going on to the point they all melted together into one personality. Nothing against any of them as solos though, it's just got to the point I can almost predict every word they are going to say cause it's the same herd mentality at times.

Switchforce is completely unwatchable. I watched ZackScottGame's first couple videos before I got my own copy last March, but otherwise I don't really watch that many ACNH YTers. I do use GameChannelz to see villager homes in detail, though

I don't usually watch ACNH YouTubers but I've been checking out a lot of Lex Play videos lately for island inspo.

I don't watch much YouTube but I follow YouTuber horrible_gaming on Insta and I like her style. She does more modding than I would ever want to do but I like her city core islands a lot. She does amazing things with forced perspective and uses items in surprising ways.

Back