• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Path 'Fairy' Bricks (Full Path + Water Hole)

kuxip

Mayor of Aurora
Bells
Switch
5501-2451-2344
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Lucky
Silver Mailbox
I made this path for my town, kuxip!
My town is going to be mainly pink and yellow theme, so I made some pink and yellow bricks. It took me forever to make because I'm really picky ;w; I hope that others like it too though!

6KHC0i6.png

tSQ9oMj.jpg

I'm thinking about making a single tile path of these bricks/maybe a water path, what do you think? I don't need single tiles for my town, but if others want it I'll consider making some ;o (Also open to making recolors!)

9zyzaUw.jpg

Pi4738c.jpg

eGo8rnK.jpg

7H4jMST.jpg

7mzLU9Y.jpg

cAD1wuY.jpg

1B8VeCi.jpg

xbpAKKB.jpg

0ufg3Rx.jpg

KqhRbMO.jpg

This is so pretty! You really have a gift, these are really well done. The picture looks beautiful and if you ever want to share your dream address it would be a pleasure to see.

This is so pretty! You really have a gift, these are really well done. The picture looks beautiful and if you ever want to share your dream address it would be a pleasure to see.

AAAA thank you so much! This is the first path I've made so I'm glad to hear you like it ;w;

I recently had to restart my town, so it's still a work in progress (and very messy lol), but once I get the dream suite I'll share it!

Oooo, the paths that take up this many slots always look so complicated/complex !! It's really beautiful, Kuxip !! I'd love to see how you incorporated the water tiles sometime :eek: How long did these take to do?? The water effect looks SO good... I can't believe this was your first attempt !

Oooo, the paths that take up this many slots always look so complicated/complex !! It's really beautiful, Kuxip !! I'd love to see how you incorporated the water tiles sometime :eek: How long did these take to do?? The water effect looks SO good... I can't believe this was your first attempt !

Yeah, I completely forgot to take a screenshot with the tiles included ;w; I only realized after I posted though.. I'll have to take one soon! These took a few days to make dslkgsdg I think I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to paths xD

The water one took so long to do, I tried doing like kinda the wave/moving water effect at first, but it didn't go well with the theme I was doing lol. I think that the clear water came out a lot better though! I'm glad you like it ;w;

Yeah, I completely forgot to take a screenshot with the tiles included ;w; I only realized after I posted though.. I'll have to take one soon! These took a few days to make dslkgsdg I think I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to paths xD

The water one took so long to do, I tried doing like kinda the wave/moving water effect at first, but it didn't go well with the theme I was doing lol. I think that the clear water came out a lot better though! I'm glad you like it ;w;

I BET. The water looks way too good... ! You should seriously consider doing commissions c:

I BET. The water looks way too good... ! You should seriously consider doing commissions c:

You're so kind dglskkdg I thought about commissions, but I don't know how to price it (plus idk if I'd be good enough for them anyways) I'm really glad you like the water though! I'm thinking about making a full water path, I need to make a new character though xD I've ran out of slots

You're so kind dglskkdg I thought about commissions, but I don't know how to price it (plus idk if I'd be good enough for them anyways) I'm really glad you like the water though! I'm thinking about making a full water path, I need to make a new character though xD I've ran out of slots

FULL WATER? Oh my god, I can't imagine how long that would take.... But it would be really beautiful ! I've never been to a town like that. :eek: Please do post them if you create it !! and I'm not too sure on pricing either, but you are definitely good enough for it !

FULL WATER? Oh my god, I can't imagine how long that would take.... But it would be really beautiful ! I've never been to a town like that. :eek: Please do post them if you create it !! and I'm not too sure on pricing either, but you are definitely good enough for it !

Yeah! I was thinking about making a path similar to this one, but like where the bricks are underwater. (Like in the water tile I made) I'm still not sure about making it yet, they take up so many slots ;_;

I was also thinking about making a smaller water path to go around my bricks :eek:

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I wish they came in just pink though ehehe!! I might still use 'em if that's a-ok with you!

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I wish they came in just pink though ehehe!! I might still use 'em if that's a-ok with you!

Yeah that's completely fine! I'm glad you like it ;w; I may consider making full pink in the future!

I know this thread is what... four years old... but I had to make an account just to say these are the most beautiful tiles I've ever seen. I ended up making a recolour for my gold/white themed town I've been working on for the nostalgia. The water tile is insane, if you ever dream of making paths like that again, I would DIE for a small water set to go around the bricks like you mentioned before!! Your brain is beautiful.

Back