• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Fact about yourself

They help? I don't what else to say! XD

Opium?

while taking a bath i slipped and hurt my ribs... my parent thought i was laughing when i was actually crying

broken bone

One time I was in the bathtub with my friend (CLEANING OUR FEEEETTTT STOPP IT) and she went to get a towel and I stepped out and fell and ripped up her bathroom...

Homosexuality?

- - - Post Merge - - -

AHHH I GOT NINJA-ED

I wear sweaters year round, not even joking XD
In fact, I wore a sweater today!

rain boots?

Once when I was little playing in a muddy field with rain boots on I got my foot stuck in a mud hole cause I was trying to catch a frog... my most memorable (& scary) time with rain boots.

Pets

Last edited:
My earliest childhood memory was about my dogs. I remember watching a movie, and my two springer spaniels came in the room and I pet them. That's all I could remember.

Publicly humiliating yourself?

Back