• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

a) you again are 2 steps behind and missed something important
b) clearly ****ing not
c) then vote dolby, doofus
im reading ill try to find wtf ur talking

Have you considered you may be forcing me to make the cop claim?
what do you mean dude i dont want bring cop into this, am i being anti-town just for questioning this insanity?

im reading ill try to find wtf ur talking

what do you mean dude i dont want bring cop into this, am i being anti-town just for questioning this insanity?
I'm not the one who started talking about cop. Betsy did, she thought Dolby was cop from a post he made. Dolby is not cop. I know who cop is they softed to me.. And if town is dumb and votes me cop will have to claim.

Well who do you think is more towny because it's probably gonna be between me and him.
Oh boy this is tough. Really tough. I’m going to slightly lean more towards you just for the sake of how well you play defense.

Keep in mind, however, that I’m not fully understanding the Dolby wagon, which is why my vote remains with ribbit for the time being.

@Trundle

All I really got from this post is that Dolby wants to target Betsy after or between getting Ribbit voted off. Yes I 100% think the Ribbit wagon was a fabrication too, I just need to find the wall.

I literally said I wasn't saying reasons when dropping the vote because I wanted reactions. I will but I would rather see if I can cash in on my town cred first.

I've thought about it over and over, like A LOT. Given the context of yesterday's votes I don't think I'm wrong about this (specifically about Dolby, the rest is still a guess)
Post automatically merged:

THEN CAN YOU PLEASE SEE I'M BEING GENUINE BETSY. VOTE DOLBY
Why do you think Dolby is cop?

Oh whoops, this was me asking Betsy if this is why she thought you were cop lol. Dolby were you softing cop and I'm getting played?

Also kiddos don’t type bad words in chat we could get the game shut down, leave and love
Guys, please read this. We don’t want the mods coming in and seeing the chaos going on. Try and limit the language if possible. Last thing I want is a post saying the game will get shut down due to this.

I'm not the one who started talking about cop. Betsy did, she thought Dolby was cop from a post he made. Dolby is not cop. I know who cop is they softed to me.. And if town is dumb and votes me cop will have to claim.
fine ill give that i didnt back this far and didnt know it was betsy who brought it up but. you really just go "trust me bro" on this and we dont question whatsoever? i hate this

also FINE everyone i wont swear anymore

fine ill give that i didnt back this far and didnt know it was betsy who brought it up but. you really just go "trust me bro" on this and we dont question whatsoever? i hate this

i didn’t say trust me bro

i said you needed to spend 2 hours reading :>

Do you need the trust me bro to come from cop to change your mind?

You do realize we are hinging this entire thing on you holding the town hostage, saying the cop softed to you and only you, the player who has only played 1 mafia game before, and you picked up on it?

I feel like Betsy/Ribbit/Frosty are all town but yall are kind of having a sleepover in an echo chamber with eachother. Seems like anyone not in that circle is looking at y’all like you’re crazy because the narrative is Dolby or bust now.

I was thinking the same thing about Dolby feeling off with his wolf lean on Ribbit on day 1 but I didn’t think it was worth pointing out? I’ll go reread that string of posts he made and make a more solid conclusion. I dunno if I’m sold on Dolby being the wagon right now, esp considering there’s like 6 votes on him atm? We need to keep our options open and I definitely think everyone needs to just calm down.

Alright be fr how certain are you on that lol, I feel like this is a goose chase you’ve put yourself on.

I feel like Betsy/Ribbit/Frosty are all town but yall are kind of having a sleepover in an echo chamber with eachother. Seems like anyone not in that circle is looking at y’all like you’re crazy because the narrative is Dolby or bust now
That’s how I felt 2 hours ago. Now Frosty just feels malicious to me.

I feel like Betsy/Ribbit/Frosty are all town but yall are kind of having a sleepover in an echo chamber with eachother. Seems like anyone not in that circle is looking at y’all like you’re crazy because the narrative is Dolby or bust now.

I was thinking the same thing about Dolby feeling off with his wolf lean on Ribbit on day 1 but I didn’t think it was worth pointing out? I’ll go reread that string of posts he made and make a more solid conclusion. I dunno if I’m sold on Dolby being the wagon right now, esp considering there’s like 6 votes on him atm? We need to keep our options open and I definitely think everyone needs to just calm down.

Alright be fr how certain are you on that lol, I feel like this is a goose chase you’ve put yourself on.
there are 4 votes on him, all us and annika
I don’t have a red check on Betsy ftr.

Back