Existential Crisis at 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

wumblebee

Bells
Switch
3133-1908-9603
Feeling like I don't know what to do with myself, just wondering if anybody else feels this way. Doing the same things everyday is getting to me and for some reason I feel like I want to do more with my life. Knowing that I'm going to be destined to work for the rest of my life is getting to me...long story short I don't want to grow up.

spr?ce up your life to not make it dull u silly hang out with ur pals if u have any or walk in nature, eat ice cream, ask your parents to take you to a city for a day of sight seeing, then see what you can take out of those experiences and look forward to things in the future to stay positive and not bored with life for the rest of the time

brewsters threads these days i stg

Somedays I feel the same, but remember, the people in your life and the little things are what makes it worth it. If you stay a kid, you'll never experience the joys of adulthood. Yes, there's work, and that's a part of everyone's life. Everyone's gotta grow up at some point, it's who we are. Find your passion, and go with it as a hobby. If your life is bland, add some spice!

Eh, I can get down about things too. What's the point of not committing suicide when we're all going to die anyway? Anything you achieve or leave behind will be eventually obliviated.

Do something to take your mind off things. Spend all day watching the telly and playing games or do something productive. I know which option most people would encourage you to choose, but I say either or.

Feeling like I don't know what to do with myself, just wondering if anybody else feels this way. Doing the same things everyday is getting to me and for some reason I feel like I want to do more with my life. Knowing that I'm going to be destined to work for the rest of my life is getting to me...long story short I don't want to grow up.

Being a grown up isn't so bad. While it might sound boring, working to afford the car you really want or a home is slow but accomplishing those goals is extremely satisfying. Plus being an adult means you can eat ice cream for breakfast if you really want to.

It's repetitive most days but it's only as repetitive as you allow it to be and I can be just as much if not more fun than being a teenager because of the added freedoms.

I would reccomend posting this in the What's Bothering Youthread rather than making this thread. Repetition is a large part of life and is something that you just have to get used to, however during the time you are not working, you are free to do whatever you want with your money so it's not like you don't have time to try new things when you are an adult.

You're still so young at 16, you've still got so much out there to experience in life. It's all about your own perspective. Yes, life can be dull and repetitive AT times, but then there are also exciting moments in your life that fill you with such unique emotions you can't really put them into words. And that's what makes life worth it. Being an adult isn't fun and getting a job is not something a lot of us want to do, but sometimes we need a bit of ****tiness in our lives to make us appreciate the good things. And I mean, idk about you, but I wanna be rich and make loads of money just so I can travel the world and visit loads of country and just see and do things for myself. :') You need to set a goal for yourself in life. Even if it's just satisfying your own life rather than necessarily influencing yourself, then thats more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back