Events Missing in New Leaf that we miss

KianAviation

Bells
As many of you know, Animal Crossing New Leaf included many new and exciting events however to cater for these some brilliant events were left out to make room. Here are some that I think shouldn't have been left out.

some events included were only in one animal crossing

• Flea Market
  • Bright Nights
  • La-Di-Day
  • Sports Fair
  • Morning Aerobics

What do you think should have been in New Leaf?

im weak i would loveveve to still have morning aerobics in new leaf :')
how cute would that be- we already get to see the villagers dancing when they're pleased and doing the adorable waddle when they're angry, but stretching would be the cutest ever wowow

im weak i would loveveve to still have morning aerobics in new leaf :')
how cute would that be- we already get to see the villagers dancing when they're pleased and doing the adorable waddle when they're angry, but stretching would be the cutest ever wowow

that was a thing? that is so cool why did they get rid of it :/

I really miss the morning aerobics and the flea market, there were my favorites back then.
Kinda hope that there are coming back in a new game.

Some I didn't get to see.

I will not lie, I don't miss flea market. You know how annoying that is on the day that you're playing and you try not to TT and you're just trying to CHANGE UP YOUR HOUSE?

"I'm so loving this plant! Let me put down this and some fishes that are so cute to have! This is going to be so great he----"

Hans: LET ME IN. IMMA BUY IT ALL.

It would be pretty legit if they had an actual space reserved for it. .-. And not just re-tail.

i really miss the aerobics ;-;

ooh, and not an event but i also miss the random balls that would appear around town. they were fun :>

I remember really enjoying the acorn festival when I was younger, I wish it had made a return.

Most of them, especially if you have an UK copy of New Leaf. I know Germany and Spain has their regional events and I think they should update so you can get most events regardless of copy, or at least include the EU ones on all country copies.

As for older games.. yeah most there too.. man

Flea market would have been so cool!

That was probably the event I missed the most.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Most of them, especially if you have an UK copy of New Leaf. I know Germany and Spain has their regional events and I think they should update so you can get most events regardless of copy, or at least include the EU ones on all country copies.

As for older games.. yeah most there too.. man

Yeah I have the UK copy as well, it's a bit unfair really since we had to wait a long time for the Europe version of the game and yet we didn't get any exclusive content.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think the monthly raffle should've made a comeback in this game :)

Definitely.

Isn't Re-tail more or less a revamped flea market? There's also being able to buy an item from a villager's house when they invite you over which definitely gave me WW flea market vibes.

I'd love to see the sports festivals and such make a comeback one day. Maybe this time you can actually PARTICIPATE in them mini-game style or act as a judge for competing villagers.

Back