Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Red Lily
Timmy Christmas Doll
Father's Day Carnation
April Birthstone (Diamond)
20 Envelopes
Feedback
100% (52) +
I'm from Portugal, Europe. I only trade for European cards (amiibo cards with the four names on them).
I'm open for trade with UK and Europe!
I already completed series 1 to 4 and WA. All that's left is series 5 so if you all can help me thank you!
However there's some cards that i have that are NA and would like to have as EU instead. I prioritize series 5 cards but if you have any of the EU cards of those specific cards I would be open to trade.

For Trade
0.png
1.png
2.png

Series 2
112 Don

Series 3
209 Wendell
212 Timmy x2
214 Don

Series 4
304 Phineas
306 Tommy x3
307 Gracie

Series 5
415 Kicks
425 Sherb
427 Dom
429 Cyd
435 Tiansheng
437 Marlo
441 Chabwick
444 Rio
448 Faith

Welcome Amiibo
11 Boris
30 Louie

Looking For:
Series 5

401 Tom Nook (pending)
402 Timmy & Tommy (pending)
404 Orville (pending)
408 Mabel (pending)
417 Harvey (pending)
421 Niko (pending)

EU cards from previous series I'm looking to replace for EU cards (less priority over series 5):
248 Hazel (pending)
266 Joey (pending)
285 Merengue (pending)

Last edited:
Update:
  • The card 309 was traded and no longer available. I updated the list but not the image.
  • Also I got some of the cards from series 5 that were on pending so if there are any cards missing from the "looking for" list it means I already got them.

Reactions: Hay
Hey!!
I have an extra 439 (Cephalobot) that I am looking to get rid of c:

I’m currently not home so I don’t know what I have and don’t have in my other sets so if you would let me know what you are willing to trade is super appreciate that c:

Update
  • Open to trade with Europe and the UK
  • The Pavé, Shrunks, Resetti cards are no longer available and I updated the pictures (that's why there's a red rectangle in the middle).
  • Ursula and Maggie are no longer available there's only the Piper card from the Welcome Amiibo series
  • Got a few series amiibo series 5 cards and getting lots more from trades. Those cards are now in pending.
  • Thank you so much to everyone who is trading with me!

Update 24/11/21

• Updated the list of available cards since some of them were traded away
  • Got bunch of series 5 cards from trades so I removed them from the list since I already got them. Thank you everyone who traded with me so far!

Update 01/12/21:
  • Traded a few more cards and received others so the list and photos were updated

Last edited:
Update 01/02/22
  • Happy new year for everyone!
  • I'm back! Decided to stop the trades because the posts in Portugal got chaotic during christmas time. Now that both new year and christimas are done I can safely trade with you all
  • Got some cards from series 5 and the lists were updated
  • Updated the cards pictures once again

Update 04/02/2022
  • Got some WA cards
  • If I get the cards from a trade I will be finishing WA series. Thank you so much!
  • Now all that's left is series 5 so if you can help thank you!

Hello! I'm new to the forums and this'll be my first trade so please let me know if people usually trade more than one card at a time! 😊

I have a 405 Wilbur ready to catch some bees and chop some trees! Is WA - Ketchup still available?

(I'm UK based)

Hello! I'm new to the forums and this'll be my first trade so please let me know if people usually trade more than one card at a time! 😊

I have a 405 Wilbur ready to catch some bees and chop some trees! Is WA - Ketchup still available?

(I'm UK based)
I will send a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back