• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Erik is moving! [GONE]

PandaBerryInSpace

Bells
Feedback
100% (79) +
So, Erik is moving from my cycling town. I'm looking to trade him for Chrissy... Chrissy is really the only villager I'm interested in at the moment, but if I can't get her, I may consider other offers. I have ten villagers in my cycling town right now, so you'll need to pick up Erik first. Also, my cycling town uses a different FC than my main, so don't add the FC under my avatar -- the FC is 3411 1801 9589. Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't have Chrissy but i have Carmen, if you want to trade Erik to JeanGiraffe, I'll get her to you. I lost Erik in a TT accident, and really wanted to get him to jeangiraffe. Let me know if you don't get any offers.

Well, if I don't get any other offers, I might. :) I'm not interested in Carmen, though... Only Chrissy. I have Francine in my main, and I'd really like to have Chrissy too.

Hey! I have Chrissy in my tting town if i can get her into boxes soon could we trade?
I'd love Erik for my main town < 3

Back