• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Entrance signs! (25 TBT)

Hey folks, popping in with another update. Life likes to throw a wrench in things sometimes, and this post is no exception. I love making these signs, I really do, but sometimes life just gets in the way. That being said, I should have much more time moving forward! (I know I said that last time, but actually this time).

Quick update: I removed the tips section. it just felt weird to include that on the order form, it felt like I was pressuring people into giving me extra TBT which was never my intention. If you really want to tip, you can, but I don't want people to feel at all like they need to.

Town name: OwO
Path to be placed on:
Stone Path
your vision: Well, my island is a weird melting pot of random things I like. The most common thing however is water! I have a mermaid themed bedroom, half the island is penguins, I love swimming Irl etc. Feel free to DM if you want some examples of the random projects I have.
tip: Whatever I have left :v
Add welcome to: yes please

Finally have time to work on this, so expect to see results soon!

Is there a possibility you could do a transparent one? That goes on any path & the beach?

The innate problem with this is that I have to pick a color for the lettering. The lettering just won't look right if it's not shaded to go on the specific path, I.E. the stone lettering would still be dark gray on sand and would clash way too much. That being said, I can make you a sign in multiple colors. I'd have to delete the alternate colors after posting, so you would have to contact me if anything goes wrong with your sign. It would also take up more design slots, but that's really the only way to do it. let me know (y)

Town name: District names as detailed below rather than town name
Path to be placed on: Terracotta
your vision: So I am planning on doing different districts of villagers. So I wanted two ideally:
Sheepside
CatsCorner
I am open to anything alongside that you think fits the theme. Not fussy!
Add welcome to: no

Let me know if you need any more detail?

your vision: So I am planning on doing different districts of villagers. So I wanted two ideally:
Sheepside
CatsCorner

Should work just fine! I'll let you know if I run into any issues!

Hey folks, popping in with another update. Life likes to throw a wrench in things sometimes, and this post is no exception. I love making these signs, I really do, but sometimes life just gets in the way. That being said, I should have much more time moving forward! (I know I said that last time, but actually this time).

Quick update: I removed the tips section. it just felt weird to include that on the order form, it felt like I was pressuring people into giving me extra TBT which was never my intention. If you really want to tip, you can, but I don't want people to feel at all like they need to.

Finally have time to work on this, so expect to see results soon!

The innate problem with this is that I have to pick a color for the lettering. The lettering just won't look right if it's not shaded to go on the specific path, I.E. the stone lettering would still be dark gray on sand and would clash way too much. That being said, I can make you a sign in multiple colors. I'd have to delete the alternate colors after posting, so you would have to contact me if anything goes wrong with your sign. It would also take up more design slots, but that's really the only way to do it. let me know (y)
Town name: OwO
Path to be placed on:
Stone Path
your vision: Well, my island is a weird melting pot of random things I like. The most common thing however is water! I have a mermaid themed bedroom, half the island is penguins, I love swimming Irl etc. Feel free to DM if you want some examples of the random projects I have.
tip: Whatever I have left :v
Add welcome to: yes please

sorry it took so long! Couldn't resist turning the name into a face at least a little bit, I hope you like it :)

Ey-_wL2UYAMStNJ (1).jpg

Sheepside
CatsCorner

EzuLH7zVgAUl3rh.jpg

Apologies for the wait! I wanted to make sure I created something that I was really happy with before I posted it. these went through a few different iterations, but I'm very happy with how they turned out! they're available for download now!

They are awesome thank you so much completely perfect! I’ve downloaded and sent over the TBTs really appreciate it.

I've been very busy as of late, but I'm hoping to start offering this again. please be patient with me if you're going to submit an order and I'll make it for you as quick as I can!

Town name: Hikomori
Path to be placed on:
i prefer white color, not too bright because i want to put them anywhere!
your vision: i want it to be 1 custom tile only (or 2, if its difficult), and maybe add wreath on the side, like this? so the name overlap it. just make the wreath small, its ok haha pls forgive me if this really confusing im bad at describing things xD
add welcome to: no

1634610785264.png

Path to be placed on:
your vision: i want it to be 1 custom tile only (or 2, if its difficult), and maybe add wreath on the side, like this? so the name overlap it. just make the wreath small, its ok haha pls forgive me if this really confusing im bad at describing things xD

View attachment 404711

Size constraints might be an issue, but I think I can keep it to two. I'll let you know!

Town name: Darkner
Path to be placed on: Dark wood, most likely.
your vision: My town is loosely based on the game Deltarune, so I'd love it if the "Darkner" part was in a font similar to the font used in the game! The "welcome to" can be in any font due to its size.
Custom Edited - Deltarune Customs - Deltarune Logo Font.png
Add welcome to: yes please!

Thank you for doing this!

Path to be placed on:

View attachment 404711

Hey! The wreath design wasn't quite working out, so I took a couple of creative liberties. I hope you still like it! Let me know if you want any adjustments made, otherwise I have it posted :)

FCONxFeVUAIj4AZ.jpg

Town name: Darkner
Path to be placed on: Dark wood, most likely.
your vision: My town is loosely based on the game Deltarune, so I'd love it if the "Darkner" part was in a font similar to the font used in the game! The "welcome to" can be in any font due to its size.
Add welcome to: yes please!

Thank you for doing this!

FCO9wChUcAUShLu.jpg

Done! I hope you like it :)

• ... Kris...? Kris!? KRIS!?!?!?
  • YOU FILLED YOUR [Custom Designs] WITH [Half-Pr1ce Sallamy] JUST TO KEEP ME OUT!?
  • WHAT! THE! [Fifty Percent Off]!?
  • YOU CAN CARRY LIKE 100 PATTERNS!!!
  • [Why] DID YOU DO THIS!? WHY!? [Y]!? [Yellow]!? [Gamma]!?
  • NOT [Cool] KRIS! I'LL BE IN MY [Trailer]!

View attachment 405132

Done! I hope you like it :)

• ... Kris...? Kris!? KRIS!?!?!?
  • YOU FILLED YOUR [Custom Designs] WITH [Half-Pr1ce Sallamy] JUST TO KEEP ME OUT!?
  • WHAT! THE! [Fifty Percent Off]!?
  • YOU CAN CARRY LIKE 100 PATTERNS!!!
  • [Why] DID YOU DO THIS!? WHY!? [Y]!? [Yellow]!? [Gamma]!?
  • NOT [Cool] KRIS! I'LL BE IN MY [Trailer]!
It looks great! I just sent the TBT over and downloaded it. Tysm!

Hello! Could I request something like this for villagers names? I would love to use them on simple panels for a shop name. That would be "Cookie's and Merengue" because I want those two to have a little bakery, I really love the unique style and lettering each one has, if not that's totally cool! :)

Hello! Could I request something like this for villagers names? I would love to use them on simple panels for a shop name. That would be "Cookie's and Merengue" because I want those two to have a little bakery, I really love the unique style and lettering each one has, if not that's totally cool! :)

Sure thing! if you wanna dm me with any specifics you want me to do, I can definitely help you out :)

Town name: Maplewood
Path to be placed on: Brick path
your vision: I like the color you have in the example in your first post, the one that says "welcome to Juperu"! Please make the "M" lowercase. I'm looking for a simple cursive font kind of like this. The text doesn't have to be too big. I'm planning to placing it on the first two tiles you see coming out of the airport (see here). And maybe if you could add a tiny maple leaf somewhere you think would be suitable :)
Add welcome to: No thanks!

Town name: Maplewood
Path to be placed on: Brick path
your vision: I like the color you have in the example in your first post, the one that says "welcome to Juperu"! Please make the "M" lowercase. I'm looking for a simple cursive font kind of like this. The text doesn't have to be too big. I'm planning to placing it on the first two tiles you see coming out of the airport (see here). And maybe if you could add a tiny maple leaf somewhere you think would be suitable :)
Add welcome to: No thanks!
Here's what I came up with!
FCo2y1MUUAQ7zaO.jpg

I have this design posted right now, but it's not too late to make changes if you want any adjustments! Thank you for your purchase!

Here's what I came up with!
View attachment 406495
I have this design posted right now, but it's not too late to make changes if you want any adjustments! Thank you for your purchase!

Oh this is very pretty! I was just wondering if I could make a few adjustments--
- The text is a bit bigger and ?thinner than I expected, would you be able to make the letters smaller?
- I've actually decided I want to omit the maple leaf
- I've included a picture of kind of what I was imagining down below, if this is achievable

mpwood.png

Apologies for all of the requests! ^^;

Back