• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[ENDED] <{ROLEPLAY}> The War of Four Nations <{ROLEPLAY}>

Username: Bloobloop
Name: Ririchiyo (Or, Ri, for closer friends)
Appearance: http://imgur.com/oWkYMiD
Incredibly small for her age, only 4'9"
Race: Aegalish
Magical Ability: Has incredibly keen eyes and can see a dime on the ground from over a football field away. Also, she is very swift and is about as fast as a greyhound dog.
Personality: Is rather rude and quick to anger. Harsh on herself and others, however is intelligent. Will not cooperate unless she believes there is something in it for her or her loved ones lives are on the lines. Selfish at times. If she is shown care from others, she will eventually open up, but it takes time and effort.
Other: Hopefully having a forbidden relationship?
Is this too Mary Sue-ish?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You better not make Nagisa or the other dude XD

Got you son

Last edited:
Username: Bloobloop
Name: Ririchiyo (Or, Ri, for closer friends)
Appearance: http://imgur.com/4q7pxsA
Incredibly small for her age, only 4'9"
Race: Aegalish
Magical Ability: Has incredibly keen eyes and can see a dime on the ground from over a football field away. Also, she is very swift and can outrun a sports car.
Personality: Is rather rude and quick to anger. Harsh on herself and others, however is intelligent. Will not cooperate unless she believes there is something in it for her or her loved ones lives are on the lines. Selfish at times. If she is shown care from others, she will eventually open up, but it takes time and effort.
Other: Hopefully having a forbidden relationship?
Is this too Mary Sue-ish?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got you son

It would be much more preferable if she wasn't that fast; other than that, it's perfect.

She is an eagle so it is. I'll probably start it tomorrow morning, as it's only you and me online and I'm going to sleep soon. Good night/good morning!

Good night! I'm just binge-watching Haikyuu until I force myself to go to sleep xD

Aki

Aki rose from his slumber in the trees. He got out and looked at the skies, and it was raining. It was also very early in the morning.

He looked around for a bit, trying to find people.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So should I add a bit more flaws?

Yeah, and maybe not make her 15. She looks 20 XD

Yuno opened her eyes. Droplets of rain splashed onto her fur and she stood up, shaking the water off.

(So, would you guys be okay if I controlled the Goddess? I have big plans and I need to be in control of her to do it.)

Kaida awoke, she stretched and felt cold rain drops on her face. She looked up at the sky and noticed it was raining.

Back