Selling Emptying my locker, items may or may not be worthless junk!

Loffy09

Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (30) +
First time being on here in a while, so I'm extremely rusty at selling stuff! No idea how much my stuff sells for, so it's all up to you.

I made this list while I was tired, so I may have made some mistakes.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/SJ9uwi9M6M

Since I'm emptying my locker, everything is a mess and it might take me a bit to find the item.

I have some duplicates:
Virtual Boy x2

Jack in the Box x3

Common Wall x3

Ultra Scope x3

Balloon Bed x2

Balloon Closet x2

School Desk x2

Common Floor x2

Harvest Rug x2

Shower x2

Exotic End Table x2

Last edited:
hi! can I have the detective outfit, dreamcatcher, hinaningyo, ogre mask, and sketchbook? do you prefer tbt or igb? :)

Heyyyy !
Can I get all the Astro things you have ?
Also the coat hanger and the stroller please ?
Do you accept IGB payments ?

hi! can I have the detective outfit, dreamcatcher, hinaningyo, ogre mask, and sketchbook? do you prefer tbt or igb? :)

Sure thing! I take both but I'll take IGB this time! Let me prepare the items for you, add me in the meantime!

Sure thing! I take both but I'll take IGB this time! Let me prepare the items for you, add me in the meantime!

great!! I’m horrible with pricing on igb, if you have any number in mind please let me know ;;

great!! I’m horrible with pricing on igb, if you have any number in mind please let me know ;;

Gates are open! Loffy from Stardust! Depends on how much you have, I just want to empty my locker so I'll settle for 75k?

Gates are open! Loffy from Stardust! Depends on how much you have, I just want to empty my locker so I'll settle for 75k?

thank you so so so much!! also I love your town tune :0 and your mayor ^^ lol. thanks again!

Heyyyy !
Can I get all the Astro things you have ?
Also the coat hanger and the stroller please ?
Do you accept IGB payments ?

Sorry for taking a lil while! Just finished the first trade, would you like all of the astro items, including the duplicates? Or just one of each?

Sorry for taking a lil while! Just finished the first trade, would you like all of the astro items, including the duplicates? Or just one of each?

No prbs hehe !
Um no only one of each if that's possible !

i can do that. however, i won't be able to do business until at least the 12th-14th, so let me know what works for you

i can do that. however, i won't be able to do business until at least the 12th-14th, so let me know what works for you

I probably will be available around then, PM me whenever you're able to trade! I'll be a bit busy on the 12th so I might be getting on late on that day.

Back