• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking For Elvis! Paying tbt!

Beige

always ratty
Bells
Feedback
100% (21) +
I'm looking to adopt Elvis. I can offer tbt, please let me know how much you want.

Hello there! If you are looking for Elvis in Animal Crossing New Leaf I can get him for you! I have a second town where I cycle villagers so if you would like him just tell me when you have an open space and I will get him ready! Just send me whatever you think is fair 💚
Edit: Just to make sure I am clear, I get this villager’s legitimately through official series 1-4 amiibo cards!

Hello there! If you are looking for Elvis in Animal Crossing New Leaf I can get him for you! I have a second town where I cycle villagers so if you would like him just tell me when you have an open space and I will get him ready! Just send me whatever you think is fair 💚
Wow that was quick! Yes I'm playing New Leaf and it would mean the world to me to have him! I currently have 9 villagers, that means I have an empty plot right? I just started new leaf again so forgot how it works a bit.

Wow that was quick! Yes I'm playing New Leaf and it would mean the world to me to have him! I currently have 9 villagers, that means I have an empty plot right? I just started new leaf again so forgot how it works a bit.
I watch and lurk the ACNL threads as a longtime player since 2014 so I LOVE helping people out! Yep, your right you have open space! I’ll send you a dm and in about ten minutes he will be ready! Dont mind the weeds please 😂 (im still trying to get the gold weeding badge with my main town so i let them collect)

Back