• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Trading Egg Furnitures: LF Table & Floor (have plenty of other dupes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

minim

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Starting late I know.
Spent plenty of time trying to get the whole set, eventually I just had to give up...
See how many dupes I have...
Yet I am still missing a Table and a Wall.
Grateful for helping me out, can offer any dupes in return, or in game bells? Name the item and quantities.
(Can offer the bell tree bell as well, but since I don't have a lot, not sure it would be helpful.)

Dupes (and numbers of dupes) I have:

Bed (5)
Bench (3)
Clock (4)
Dresser (2)
Stereo (3)
TV (5)
Toy set (2)
Wall (2)
Wardrobe (1)

Starting late I know.
Spent plenty of time trying to get the whole set, eventually I just had to give up...
See how many dupes I have...
Yet I am still missing a Table and a Wall.
Grateful for helping me out, can offer any dupes in return, or in game bells? Name the item and quantities.
(Can offer the bell tree bell as well, but since I don't have a lot, not sure it would be helpful.)

Dupes (and numbers of dupes) I have:

Bed (5)
Bench (3)
Clock (4)
Dresser (2)
Stereo (3)
TV (5)
Toy set (2)
Wall (2)
Wardrobe (1)

I have an egg table and a floor for you. I will trade them for a bed and a toy set, if you are willing.

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

I have an egg table and a floor for you. I will trade them for a bed and a toy set, if you are willing.

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

Hi that's great! Thank you very much. Let me add your code and I can go online in a bit!

I'm available now if you are. Want to pick up in my town or shall I deliver?

I'm available now if you are. Want to pick up in my town or shall I deliver?

Hi, I'm also available, I have your bed and toy set ready at my station now, would you mind coming cover? I can open my gate now. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back