Trading -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a yellow balloon if you are interested. Does 500 - 600 tbt sound fair?

I’ll take 200 for it 🥰
that’s super sweet thank you so much! i felt bad for lowballing, so i threw in an extra 50 tbt. if it’s not too much to ask, i was hoping for a message of your choice :]

that’s super sweet thank you so much! i felt bad for lowballing, so i threw in an extra 50 tbt. if it’s not too much to ask, i was hoping for a message of your choice :]
Aaaah I just seen this 🥺 if you wanna send it back I’ll send it back with a message! I’m sorry!

I have a red bunny balloon from Mar 20, 2024 at 10:04 PM (est time) it that works for you!

I have a red bunny balloon from Mar 20, 2024 at 10:04 PM (est time) it that works for you!
that would be perfect! i have two red bunny balloons in my inventory, and i was wondering if you preferred one over the other? feel free to come up with a message on the balloon you’ll send over :]

that would be perfect! i have two red bunny balloons in my inventory, and i was wondering if you preferred one over the other? feel free to come up with a message on the balloon you’ll send over :]
It doesn't matter which one you send!! Sending yours now 🥰

Hi! I have a yellow balloon from Mar 21, 2024 at 7:55 AM and I'd be happy to trade with you! Would you like a message on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back