• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading DT/LF: PERFECT 🍏 APPLE 🍎 also DT perfect peach + selling collectibles

Hey there! I believe that I can date trade a Gold Moon Jellyfish with you!

Mine is dated to September 4, 2021 1:17 p.m. Central Time.

Let me know if that works for you!

That’s perfect, would you like anything for the date trade?

If it's not too much trouble, could you please include a fun/cute message that's relevant to the collectible? You can surprise me! Feel free to let me know what you'd like for a message as well (none/a specific one/if you want me to come up with one/etc.).

I'm going to bed soon, but I'll be available at around noon tomorrow EDT, and I'll send you my Jellyfish then. I'm not in a rush to get your Jellyfish, though, so you can take as much time as you need for the trade.

Edit: I'll be free today starting now, so feel free to get back to me whenever!

Last edited:
If it's not too much trouble, could you please include a fun/cute message that's relevant to the collectible? You can surprise me! Feel free to let me know what you'd like for a message as well (none/a specific one/if you want me to come up with one/etc.).

I'm going to bed soon, but I'll be available at around noon tomorrow EDT, and I'll send you my Jellyfish then. I'm not in a rush to get your Jellyfish, though, so you can take as much time as you need for the trade.

Edit: I'll be free today starting now, so feel free to get back to me whenever!
Hey, feel free to get creative with the collectible or leave it blank if you’d prefer to. I’ll send you my gold jelly now!

hi there, could I ask about a date trade? I'm interested in your blue moon jellyfish (Sept 7th 2021)!

Back