Selling Full Unordered House Set // DT Yoshi Egg

So a blue crescent moon would be 600 tbt? If so I would like one and could trade it for yours.
Ah, actually I forgot to update my OP! I've gotten a few collectibles since and would definitely want it to be sandwiched between Jul 29th and August 13th, but thank you for thinking of me to trade it with after purchasing :') if you still want the Blue Moon, just not traded, then please let me know!

Ah, actually I forgot to update my OP! I've gotten a few collectibles since and would definitely want it to be sandwiched between Jul 29th and August 13th, but thank you for thinking of me to trade it with after purchasing :') if you still want the Blue Moon, just not traded, then please let me know!
I thought so ;)

I still want the blue crescent moon if it's alright with you.
Post automatically merged:

However we could do something different, Cheremtasy wants to trade their Aug 9th crescent moon for unpurchased one.
You could trade with them first and then I could buy your old one.

Last edited:
I thought so ;)

I still want the blue crescent moon if it's alright with you.

However we could do something different, Cheremtasy wants to trade their Aug 9th crescent moon for unpurchased one.
You could trade with them first and then I could buy your old one.

Thank you so much for finding that 💕 I've reached out but she isn't able to! Would you prefer the older date mine has? Or would you prefer the unpurchased one?

Last edited:
Would you be interested in trading my blue rocket pop (dated Aug. 13th at 7:48 pm EDT) for the green crescent moon? (when it becomes giftable)

It doesn't matter to me, I will let you choose ;)
Thank you 🥺💕 I appreciate your help! I'll send you the unpurchased one. Do you want any message on it?

Would you be interested in trading my blue rocket pop (dated Aug. 13th at 7:48 pm EDT) for the green crescent moon? (when it becomes giftable)
Sure! I would definitely be interested 🤩 Would you like me to send the moon now?

Thank you 🥺💕 I appreciate your help! I'll send you the unpurchased one. Do you want any message on it?
No message needed, thank you! :) Sending the bells.

Ah it didn't let me send the bells, I will try to gather an extra bell on the forum

Thank you very much! 🥰

Last edited:

Sure! I would definitely be interested 🤩 Would you like me to send the moon now?
That works! I’ll set up a reminder to send the rocket pop once they become giftable

Last edited:
Back